PDA

View Full Version : built 300ex $1100

enduro400rider
06-20-2007, 12:30 AM
well figured id give you guys a shot at it before i trade it in. most of the stock parts will be put back on but here is what you would get.

97 300ex

fresh motor, wiseco high comp piston, cometic gaskets, web cam, tusk HD clutch kit, HD springs, all have less than 7 hours ride time.

400ex a-arms, fresh bushings, 400ex shocks, shock relocator

350x axle

renthal bars

moose ez pull clutch lever

the frame was stripped and painted black. bike runs great, just needs some finnal touches, it will need a hood and tank cowl, i have a 250r hood that goes on it but it kept coming loose after a few rides so i took it off, it looks great with it and will work fine if you use loc-tight just never got around to doing it. the reverse needs hooked up, the clutch lever doesnt have the reverse lever, i still have the stock lever, cabel ect to put it all back together to perfect working order. the base gasket has a slight leak, it just seems to "sweat" some oil through not enough to need adding between changes. needs gone through and tightened up little bolts here and there some minor adjustments ect. it was a winter project that just needs gone over to be perfect, with a pipe this thing rips, i might even be able to throw in a full DG system if it doesnt sell on here by the time someone wants it. bike is located in NE ohio zip 44418

kwik02gixxer
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
pics? i have someone interested in my sons blaster but dont want to sell untill i find him something else.

enduro400rider
06-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by kwik02gixxer
pics? i have someone interested in my sons blaster but dont want to sell untill i find him something else.

i have pics, give me an email to send them to, also today i had some time to work on it a little bit, i hooked reverse up it works great, i bypassed the clutch lever for reverse so now all you have to do is have the clutch in and pull the lever, this way the aftermarket clutch lever still works. i also got the 250r hood on nice and tight, i used zip-ties along with bolts so this way it should stay on. also found a PRM swinger skid for it and bolted it on, and put on a set of hand guards, also to go with it i have the stock tires with good tread, (tires on it are rear= 20/11/9 knarlys, front=Irzr 22/7/10) both sets included, also have an extra set of brake pads and a service manual, i probably have some other spare parts laying around too. it runs great and is a nice bike.

kwik02gixxer
06-20-2007, 06:08 PM
pm sent:D

enduro400rider
06-21-2007, 05:17 PM
bump, bike has a Full DG system to go with it

JeffRocknr
06-22-2007, 07:53 AM
do you still have the ex. if so could you email me some pictures to jeffarawlings@cs.com and let me know about where you are located in OH> thanks

enduro400rider
06-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by JeffRocknr
do you still have the ex. if so could you email me some pictures to jeffarawlings@cs.com and let me know about where you are located in OH> thanks

sent ya some pics, its gotta go by sunday

enduro400rider
06-22-2007, 07:53 PM
I'LL TAKE $950 IF ITS GONE BY SUNDAY

Jake250ex
06-26-2007, 06:27 PM
pics to mewvw@sbcglobal.net

very intersted

wvcanesfan
06-27-2007, 05:27 AM
pics to hurricanesfan101@casinternet.net im in wv