PDA

View Full Version : Ride spot in central NJ

mudbogger
06-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Hello, just wanted to drop a line for all you guys/girls that live or ride in the central NJ area, I have seen several postings on a riding location in PATTENBURG,NJ.I wanted to let EVERYBODY here in the forum know that the property has been sold to new owners and riding is not allowed there at all.I had the pleasure of meeting the new owner over the weekend and he is currently telling everybody he sees to not ride on the property-he was very nice about it but did express to me to spread the word-he has plans to increase the patrols on the property and if the riding doesn't decrease/stop all together he will prosecute.He hopes all here abide by his wishes-he doesn't wish another accident to happen there.I highly advise all not to go there-the fines for unregistered and uninsured alone will kill you, that doesnt include the towing and NJDVM check of the serial #'s of your rides(believe me I have 4 tickets pending currently thank you very much!)
Hope this helps you guys.:D

deathman53
06-21-2007, 05:15 AM
you are on 3ww and live in manville don't you? I know I seen the screen name before. Riding in this area is tough, there isn't much. There is one place by my house and its kinda small, there was a track that got shut down due to people riding on the tracks, then up the street ~1/2 mile to the place. The cops tracked down where they were going and made the correct phone calls.

mudbogger
06-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi, I do not live in Manville, but in the central NJ area yes.I am also a member on the 3ww Board as well correct-I have seen you post there as well-LOL.I ride in your neck of the woods sometimes as well and agree it is very hard to ride locally here, this particular area is not a good place to go either anymore, I'll attest to that(and let you know my fines when I get back from court).As I said the owner was very nice but he has a point, he doesnt want us to ride there and if he doesnt see any type of stoppage to it, he stated he would increase patrols and prosecute anybody caught on the property and I have to believe him.Just as I said wanted to let espec the locals there not to get caught like me, hate to see it happen to them as it did to me.:ermm:

deathman53
06-22-2007, 12:05 PM
I ride at my friend's ,gravelord, farm. There is some trails that we go on, the tracks some. Its riding, nothing great. I much rather like to ride race tracks. I know how much court fees can cost, years back I got caught in marlboro, after court it cost me almost $1000, my dirtbike was registered/insured so the cop couldn't give me a ticket for that.

rpyfz450
06-25-2007, 03:43 PM
I've been there before. There is so many areas, how can you tell which ones were recently purchased?

deathman53
07-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Is this place, the trails that are in back of the lowes in hillsborough???? My friend saw the trails there and wants to go there, He wants to know if this is the place where its being enforced?