PDA

View Full Version : Cole "Bubba" Tittle #969 Thank You

mxkids
06-19-2007, 09:15 AM
I want to Thank each and everyone of you for helping us when Cole wrecked at High Point. His front shock bolt broke causing him to start flipping. He did break his Left Femur. He had surgery Sunday evening and they put 2 rods in it. They are syaing he will be completely healed in 4 weeks. (I am not sure about that). He is already talking about riding, so hopefully he will be ok when he does start riding again.

Everyone, I don't care if you ride a Cobra, Honda, or anyother kind of bike. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR SHOCK BOLTS and any other bolt after they have time on them. Bubbas accident could have been ALOT worse. If he would have hit the double that was 10 feet from him, who knows what could of happened.

So again thanks to everyone who helped Brandon get everything loaded and with Cody at the track. I will not even try to start to name people. But Thank You.

Brandon and Sonia Tittle

etondaddy
06-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Get well soon from everyone here at KMK Motorsports

Missy,Mike, and Kyle #5

howmuchnow
06-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Bubba get well boy, Sorry to here about what happend to ya but you will come back. Cody and Kyndal will call soon to see how your doing. Kyndal is in a cast also so shes done for a while.

Get Well the Olanders

wvspeedfreak
06-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Get well soon.We have been wondering how he was doing every since we saw it happen.

Dirtblast
06-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your wreck. Hope you have fast recovery.

Gentry Family

TTracer#22
06-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Hope everything works out and you heal 100% get well soon.

Sizemore Family

Bayman111
06-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Hope to see ya out on the track again soon Bubba!

Bailey Howard and family.

mxkids
06-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank you all for your support. It really means alot to Bubba and us. He is in great spirts today. He has had lots of phone calls today. If any of the kids want to call him and talk with him please feel free to do so. 256--766-4789. Again thanks for all the kind words.

The motocross family is the best family you can have.

Sonia

Rcarroll
06-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Sorry to here about Cole hope he gets well soon. Nice to here he is in good spirts today. How are you guys doing? Sometimes I think it take us parents longer to get over these things than it does the kids.

mini racer #39
06-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Get well soon and we'll see you back at the track for more water fights soon! Erik Havert Racing

bowtiedmax
06-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Tell Bubba we all wish him well.
This is the same thing that happened to Jesse at loyettas last year. His lower front shock bolt broke and caused the shock to jam down into the a-arm. Luckly he just rolled it in a corner and it didnt cause a high speed crash. But the handling slowed him down, so that might of been what helped.

Get well soon!!

The Skvareks!!!!!!!!!

Pappy
06-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Please let him know we all are thinking of him! Cody (my son) said it was a nasty wreck and thank god it happened where it did.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1267/572871749_f766a2f478_b.jpg

Logan #34's Dad
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
We were at High Point and saw the crash. Thank goodness for Cole that you guys were right there! For what it is worth - Logan broke his femur late last July while racing and was right back at it when the indoors started.
Brandon and Sonia - MAKE him do what the Physical Therapist recommends, it make kill you guys to see him in pain BUT those excercises will help him. You would never know Logan had an injury if it were not for the two scars from the rods. My 2 cents.
Get well soon Bubba! No matter what always know you are the best racer out there - I was in awe when I first witnessed your skills! Logan too.

Livin4Real
06-20-2007, 01:09 AM
:eek2: I don't check in for a couple days and then see this! Glad Bubba is ok, I'll give you a call today.

Brian

mxkids
06-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Thanks guys for all the support. Brandon and I are doing good. Cody is just giving him a hard time. He had a friend over last night for a little while, you would have thought it was the biggest party ever. I had to come in and make sure he was not hanging from the ceiling fans.

Bubba got up on it and walked a little bit on Tuesday. It is still pretty swollen right now. Hopefully by the weekend it will be down enough where he can really start exercising it. He is very determined.

Pappy, thanks for the pics and coverage, you did an awesome job.

I will see if I can post a pic if not maybe I can send to Pappy and let him post.

Again thanks for all the support.

Sonia

STOCKRACING917
06-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Sonia,
Said a prayer for all you guys. Glad to hear the little trooper is doing ok. I met Grandma at Danville and my hubby is the one who followed you all into Michigan. We love watching your kids on the track. Hope all continues to go well.
The Stocktons