PDA

View Full Version : TT Racing in Western New York/ Northern PA/ Canada

Fast-Track
06-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Freedom Raceway is stepping up with a new ATV TT track design that has simular features to Ashtabula Ohio's Pine Lake Track featuring the "Polish Turn" and option lanes. The track is groomed weekly and there are prize's for many of the class winners along with the trophies. I think they will have a new set of rear tires up for grabs at the next event for the pro class winner and many other prizes for the kids classes also. So come on out and enjoy a great weekend of good clean family fun. Next race is Sponsored by Charlie's Cycle Center and prizes from Hoffy's and Pioneer Motorsport. Saturday, June 30th Gates open at 10:00 am Racing Starts at 1:00 pm right after practice. $5.00 at the gate plus class registration fee. This is a great track to tune up race for the ATVA EDT National in Ashtabula.
http://www.freedomraceway.com/

schl48
06-20-2007, 04:49 AM
and after u race there come to batavia motor speedway for some night racing with a 200 dollars min. pro purse.

gates open at 2pm races at 5-5;30 (http://www.bataviamotorspeedway.info/)

Fast-Track
06-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Freedom Raceway is proud to annouce it's new season sponsor for the 2007 season is Pioneer Motorsport of Sardinia New York. Check them out online as they have everything you need for your quads or bikes. www.pioneermotorsport.com Thank You Pioneer for all your support towards ATV racing.

Fast-Track
07-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Another big race weekend is scheduled at Freedom raceway Saturday July 14th gates open 10:00 am racing starts 1:00 pm. There has been some changes made to the track so come out early to do your track walk and check it out. This is your last chance to get practice on a track with simular features to Ashtabula. Pioneer Motorsport is our season sponsor, check them out online at www.pioneermotorsport.com for all your quad and bike needs.

HP MOTORSPORTS
07-12-2007, 05:20 AM
This sounds like a kool place to race. Who do we talk to to see what classes we can run in. We have 2 YFZ 450's ans both are set up with lowering kits, and sway bars. Curtis pips,Rath swaybars,Hoosiers tires,Denton stearing dampners,and AC nerfbars. We run a local track in Eastern NY.
What kind of track do you have,dirt, or clay?
Do you sell race fuel there,or do we have to bring our own?
Sorry for all the questions but we would like to come prepared.

Thanks for the info.
Billy #245 and Rodger #627 From HP MOTORSPORTS

Reimer Racing
07-12-2007, 02:40 PM
You can run in afew different classes. Bring your own fuel sometimes he has it and sometimes he doesn't.

The track has mostly clay but has some rocks (Gravel size). The track sits in the middle of a 1/3 mile dirt track. He just finished making it alot bigger this week.

Fast-Track
07-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Contact Dan Hoffey at 716-492-1564 he can give you all the detailed information. If you get his anwsering machine leave a message and he'll call you back. Some of the local boys and Dan have been out groom and working on the track this week, so they might not be in the office. He will call you back though!

HP MOTORSPORTS
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
I have called there 4 times and talked with a girl and she told me she diddn't know but she will tell Dan to call me. This was 3 weeks ago, and still no reply. Can you help? I don't want to wast my time if I can't race.

Reimer Racing
07-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Call me if you can not get a hold of him 716 574 9674 Paul.

He has a print shop and throphy store at the track that is where the girl works.
He might not have gotten the mesg. I would be surprised he would not call you back.

Rocketman80
07-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Congrats to Zach, he did an awesome job racing Friday night at the Fair. Way to go Zach man, keep up the good work you were flying!