PDA

View Full Version : Small delemma..what should I do??

YZ400EX
06-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Ok, Here is the story.. I just bought my 450 a few months ago.. put all the mods on it in my sig.. This summer, everything around here has been closed down, no tracks and all I can ride is the dunes.. 1 set of dunes is about 30 minutes away which are always the same, never change (because wind doesnt hit them much) and are kinda rough, or I can drive an hour and a half and go to ST. Anthony dunes which are awesome, but are always way too crowded so I only go there towards the end of the year when the crowd is gone. I dont like riding the dunes ALL the time and just bought a new Yamaha Rhino, which is fun for dirt road/trail riding where I hate riding the 450 because it is boring.. My question and problem here is should I sell the 450?? I love it, but just dont have anywhere to ride really which makes it do ALOT more sitting than anything else.. What would anyone else do?? Keep the 450?? Sell the 450?? I mean if I did want to go the dunes I wouldnt want to take the Rhino.. I dont know.. I am just debating now and would like to see some others thoughts on this.. Thanks for reading this long story, if you did..:D

06-18-2007, 12:58 PM
if you dont use it, might as well sell it

chris46250r
06-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Keep it. You'll end up selling it and slowly spend the money on other things and wont have one anything to show for it. If its paid for it aint eating nothing. See all this crap down here in my sig, just sits there most of the time but its there if I want it.