PDA

View Full Version : Some Recent Pics from the last race...

JRP
06-18-2007, 12:35 PM
cheesin for the photographers and the riders meeting. lol
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan-1.jpg

70ft table, cant see it though :o
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan1-1.jpg

close up.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan2-3.jpg

in 1st.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan3-2.jpg

step up
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan4-2.jpg

taking the win.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordan5-2.jpg

300EXrider356
06-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Nice job coming in first, the pics looks good. I cant wait till I can ride again.:rolleyes:

JRP
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider356
Nice job coming in first, the pics looks good. I cant wait till I can ride again.:rolleyes:

thanks man, yea hope you heal up(if you got hurt) lol

DJJ450r
06-18-2007, 01:56 PM
congrats, and sweet pics.:macho

JRP
06-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
congrats, and sweet pics.:macho

thanks devon. i see your doin big things in your series. :)

TWISTED
06-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I normally keep quiet, but in this case, you look REALLY HAPPY in that first pic.... Go figure....

mine
06-18-2007, 06:30 PM
You know their serious when their socks match their gear.

congrats on the win.

rollie
06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
nice pics, but you'll never have style like me :eek:

JRP
06-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I normally keep quiet, but in this case, you look REALLY HAPPY in that first pic.... Go figure....

ha yea, i was sittin there with my friend mike, and brett terell was like "pepper, smile for the camera" and i was like wtf, and i cheesed it. haha.

mike: haha yea, i was matchin, lol.

rollie: i know:(

Ghost-Rider
06-19-2007, 07:57 AM
Nice pics and congrats on the win.:macho

xtullyx16
06-19-2007, 08:22 AM
matt shapaka would whoop u in a race.....:o

450rRacer22
06-19-2007, 08:38 AM
nice pics man. why dont you move up to B if you keep winning in C? i won like 3 races in C and then went right up to B and i took 1st my last race. seriously if your out there dominating those guys its not worth it cuz your not getting any better. run B so that you can ride against other riders who are faster than you and you will notice your starting to go faster and you'll learn from those guys. anyways...nice pics and it looks like your a really good rider, keep up the good work man

MX MaNiAc 06
06-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Lookin good Pepper! I agree with 450rracer. Ur ready for B class.

JRP
06-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 450rRacer22
nice pics man. why dont you move up to B if you keep winning in C? i won like 3 races in C and then went right up to B and i took 1st my last race. seriously if your out there dominating those guys its not worth it cuz your not getting any better. run B so that you can ride against other riders who are faster than you and you will notice your starting to go faster and you'll learn from those guys. anyways...nice pics and it looks like your a really good rider, keep up the good work man

i know what you mean. ive only won 2 races out of 8 or so, and this is my first season of racing... so i just thought, hell i dunno what im thinking, lol. ill see

WheelieMan4
06-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I also agree with 450rRacer22...I ran 2 races in C class last year and thats it, didnt even podium, and then went straight to B class this year...big step, but I can feel myself getting faster just riding with those guys...I'm pretty sure that you will do just fine, take it to the next step!

JRP
06-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
matt shapaka would whoop u in a race.....:o

haha duh, matt is fast as hell.

I understand where you guys are comming from, but look at like adam blackburn or some other really fast national C class guys. They would kill B class in District but they still race C. I raced against this one guy that ran the birch creek GNC this year and he got 4th in prod. c and i beat him, but idk. Id rather wait a few more races and gain more confidence and experience considering ive only raced a total of maybe 10 races in my life, and all those races have came from this year. The last race really showed where i stack up against guys in my district. Its usually me and my friend mike that pull on everyone, but there was another guy there that was really fast. I passed him both 1st and 2nd motos and pulled, but first moto i made a mistake and he passed me and i finished 2nd, and mike was 3rd. He said he just couldnt catch up, and 2nd moto i passed the fast guy for 1st and just pulled prob a 5-8sec on him and mike was behind him. So it made me feel good. But we will see. Ill let you guys know how it goes this weekend. Maybe if i win this weekend, ill move up.

mine
06-19-2007, 06:54 PM
So you passed a really fast guy, what are you trieing to say:blah:

j/k bro, i remember when nick ran the unadilla nats in c with his bro. If there is competition you will always be getting better. Like if you and this kid mike keep battlling and pushing each other, you will always get better. like bubba and rc. Idk if its the same as two wheels but in 125/250b the riders have alot more respect for each other. they are a step down from being experts. I think i remember nick saying that b riders jump everything. If I were you id rack up the rest of the season with trophies and then head into 2008 with alot of confidence running the b class. Theres a kid in my district, frank leteiri who can easily run 125a/b but insteads runs the c-class for nats. He was on a 125, fell and then passed all the 250f for a 1st place.Just dont rush yourself and think about thing that need to be done. If you are going to run the b class and push yourself to hard, you might get hurt and it might put a halt on your racing career for a while.

All in all, i think you should finish up this season in c and then move to b next year. sandbagging or not, the experiance will come in handy. Your a fast kid, i've seen you ride. But dont ride over your head. Make wise decisions.

my .02
mike

wvspeedfreak
06-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by mine

j/k bro, i remember when nick ran the unadilla nats in c with his bro. If there is competition you will always be getting better. Like if you and this kid mike keep battlling and pushing each other, you will always get better. like bubba and rc. Idk if its the same as two wheels but in 125/250b the riders have alot more respect for each other. they are a step down from being experts. I think i remember nick saying that b riders jump everything. If I were you id rack up the rest of the season with trophies and then head into 2008 with alot of confidence running the b class. Theres a kid in my district, frank leteiri who can easily run 125a/b but insteads runs the c-class for nats. He was on a 125, fell and then passed all the 250f for a 1st place.Just dont rush yourself and think about thing that need to be done. If you are going to run the b class and push yourself to hard, you might get hurt and it might put a halt on your racing career for a while.

All in all, i think you should finish up this season in c and then move to b next year. sandbagging or not, the experiance will come in handy. Your a fast kid, i've seen you ride. But dont ride over your head. Make wise decisions.

my .02
mike

That was very well said.

TWISTED
06-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Just remember when you move to B, somebody's waiting.....

mine
06-19-2007, 08:22 PM

thats dups right.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-19-2007, 08:29 PM

Im not gonna lie, thats pretty damn intimidating!

Doober
06-19-2007, 08:30 PM

my .02
mike

I would do exactly what this guy said pepper...and good luck in racing

TWISTED
06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Seriously though, unless I was crushing the competition, and what that means to me is running away with every race, I'd finish out the year where I started. i'd wanna try and win the class I started in, instead of moving up part way of the season, when you have no chance because everbody has a big jump in points. where he's at now, it seems he has a good shot at winning the class. Just my.02....

mine
06-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Doober
I would do exactly what this guy said pepper...and good luck in racing

this "guys" old user name was marshmello, comeon dooooobber

Doober
06-19-2007, 09:01 PM
this "guys" old user name was marshmello, comeon dooooobber

ahhh shoot i knew you were on here just didnt know what name.

JRP
06-19-2007, 09:24 PM

my .02
mike

thanks mike, that was a nice write up, lol.
i agree with you. i just talked to kyle from cernics and he agrees that i should stay in C too just for experience and plus im only 16 so i have some time.

gary: ****, chris is crazy fast from last time i saw him ride at budds. that is intimidating going against him. lol.

Dupontster
06-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Pops Dup here....A lot of people told Chris he needed to run "B" his first year to get experience riding with better riders....I kind of talked him into running "C" and for once he listened to me....I think it made him a better rider today...He is now running "B" and doing very well...(Watch, he'll FU this weekend just because I said that)
I am in no way knocking D13 but there are not as many riders in D13 as there are in D7....There were like 6 "C" riders at Lake Sugar Tree and 2 full gates at Southfork when D7 was there....Riding with the D7 "C" guys will give you tons of experience...When you start beating them week after week, it's time to go to "B"....It is not uncommon to have a full "B" gate every time we run...A very competitive gate too I might add...Chris is leading the points now but we got beat at Budds, Rocket and Southfork (By three different riders)....We were second but that "B"class is a bear....You have to be on your toes all the time....It is a class where anyone can win any week...
Bottom line is "Stay in "C" until you're kicking arse or at least up front every race that has a full gate then go to "B"......Check out the AV....We gots our eye on ya....
There ya have it.....My $.02 worth....:D
Pops Dup...Team manager, 158 Racing...:D

Delaware152
06-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Pops Dup here....A lot of people told Chris he needed to run "B" his first year to get experience riding with better riders....I kind of talked him into running "C" and for once he listened to me....I think it made him a better rider today...He is now running "B" and doing very well...(Watch, he'll FU this weekend just because I said that)
I am in no way knocking D13 but there are not as many riders in D13 as there are in D7....There were like 6 "C" riders at Lake Sugar Tree and 2 full gates at Southfork when D7 was there....Riding with the D7 "C" guys will give you tons of experience...When you start beating them week after week, it's time to go to "B"....It is not uncommon to have a full "B" gate every time we run...A very competitive gate too I might add...Chris is leading the points now but we got beat at Budds, Rocket and Southfork (By three different riders)....We were second but that "B"class is a bear....You have to be on your toes all the time....It is a class where anyone can win any week...
Bottom line is "Stay in "C" until you're kicking arse or at least up front every race that has a full gate then go to "B"......Check out the AV....We gots our eye on ya....
There ya have it.....My $.02 worth....:D
Pops Dup...Team manager, 158 Racing...:D

Very well said. There are some very good riders in D13 but the gate is much deeper in D7 in all the classes. See you guys this weekend at VMP.

quaddad#123
06-20-2007, 07:22 AM
well said Dupontster! D7 C class is very competitve.