PDA

View Full Version : Needle Clip On 2007 Trx90??

ALEXANDERJASON
06-18-2007, 10:34 AM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A NEDLE CLIP ON THE '07 TRX90? BEFORE I GO TEARING INTO THE CARB, I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK.

WHAT MAKES ME THINK THERE WOULD NOT BE A CLIP IS THAT MY 2007 TRX250EX DOES NOT HAVE ONE. I NEEDED TO ADJUST THE CLIP FOR NEW EXHAUST AND AIR FILTER, AND ENDED UP HAVING TO BUY A JET KIT.

I PUT A BIG GUN EXHAUST SYSTEM ON MY SONS TRX90, BUT HAVE NO OTHER MODS, AND THOUGHT THAT THE NEEDLE CLIP/FUEL SCREW TWEAK WOULD BE ENOUGH TO DIAL IT IN.

THANKS.

FASTDAD-77
06-18-2007, 03:17 PM
No probably not. The stock carb off my 2006 did not have any adjustment. I think I saw in one of the other posts that Powroll has needle spacers available.

double d 1
06-18-2007, 03:50 PM
i have a 07 90 also and it does not have adjustments for the needle. i bought a jet kit from Powroll, it came with three jets and a shim to put under the the clip thats in it. it really helped with the cold strarting. ive been told you can buy the little shim's or washer's at radio shack. if you get the time let me know how the new pipe works out. I'm buying one soon and curious as to how much better it does if any. thanks

ALEXANDERJASON
06-18-2007, 03:53 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO.

I CAN'T GIVE YOU A COMPARISON BETWEEN STOCK AND BIG GUN EXHAUST DIFFERENCE. I HAVEN'T RUN IT YET, AND I REPLACED THE EXHAUST AS SOON AS IT CAME HOME. IT IS FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK, AND I'M STILL WAITING ON A FEW MORE PARTS. NOTHING LIKE GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE FOR A PRESENT!!