PDA

View Full Version : mini quad racing in Indiana/Illinois

mxslevnik69
06-17-2007, 11:38 PM
where are all the mini quads at because when i go to a race theres only a few when there used to be about 20.

Ty1on
06-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Try the IXCR series at Haspin Acres this is a new cross country series that has had a good turn out. Here is the website. www.ixcr.com Hope to see you there 7/8/07.

mxslevnik69
06-19-2007, 09:20 AM
thanks for the info but i race motocross

mini racer #39
06-19-2007, 10:04 AM
We'll be at trojan this weekend if we can stay together long enough.!:ermm: lol. I heard that there's been some good racing over there with a few new kids showing up that are pretty good.

Livin4Real
06-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Depends on where your at in Indy. We ran alot at Read's last year, they had a good turnout. We ran at Bedford (well we tried until we broke an axle in practice) a couple weekends ago. They had 10 mini's I believe. Down south at Backwoods MX, Ballance, some others usually have a good turnout. Checkout www.robin1grafix.com for Indiana tracks and local racers. Also feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call before race weekends (317)538-6200 and maybe we can hook up, same for anyone else in the neighborhood. www.podium1.com is hit and miss as is Casey, IL ( www.ltmoffroad.com ) We have had to miss the last two ESPN races due to breaking and funding, lol but we'll be in Lafayette, IN July 21-23rd for the ESPN race at Wildcat ( www.wildcatcreekmx.com ) always a good time at the WPSA/ESPN races, come on out and meet the pros and watch some fast kids as well.

Brian