PDA

View Full Version : 2-300ex's for sale

gijoe
06-15-2007, 07:23 PM
I got 2 300 ex's for sale a 2001 with title and a 1994 without a title,First the 01-pretty much complete has some parts taken off but sure I can find them,my son wanted to part it out and started on it but thats a far as he got he never sold none of it.I bought yellow plastic off ebay for it for 200.00 it does have a crack in it but not sure how notacable it would be once it was bolted on.The engine ran great the last time I had it running but the top end makes a tapping noise a mechanic told me it was probably something to do with the compression release,I had a brand new cam and rockers put in it,all electrical and everything else was good.The 94 is pretty much just a roller it does have real nice shiny grey aftermarket plastic on it .The engine that comes with it also came with a rebuild kit(piston,rings,gaskets,etc)new still in the box.There is some other stuff laying around also that goes with them I would just have to look.Lookink for offers,thought I would try here first before ebay,I have about 1500.00 in every thing so Im not gonna give it away but Im in to fishing now and want to sell some toys to buy me a boat.I will be happy to answer any quesions,located around Dayton,Ohio.Thanx

kwik02gixxer
06-15-2007, 07:59 PM
pm me a price on the 94 im about 1 hour from dayton

YZ400EX
06-16-2007, 10:55 AM
interested in the engine from the 94 that needs a rebuild.. Let me know if your willing to sell that seperate.

noreversesucks
06-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Another request for a price on the 94. :D