PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood

JForestZ34
06-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey guys who's going to breezewood the weekend after 4th of July. I've never been there so I'm looking for a great weekend, going to get there around noon on Fri maybe alittle earlier. Also looking forward to making new freinds. I just got a yfz450 so I'm excited about trying this bike out. I've done some motorcross but nothing really big but I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for a great weekend and all the events that are planned for that weekend. Will be staying in the rustic cabin and I'll be riding a white 07 yfz450. I'll also have a stock 400ex that i will tool around on.. HE HE

James

05Z400rdr
06-29-2007, 08:07 PM
you'll love it! we'll prolly be up at least one of those days..either the 7th or the 8th...id like to go the 7th so i can watch the couch races so i can see what i gotta do to win next year :blah: lol. breezewood is the best place, and you will meet some of the nivest people there... the owners are awesome, along with all of the riders. its a great environment! if im there stop in n say hey..i have a white ltr #24....

Landon

YFZRB
07-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey Landon,

Lets introduce ourselves this time

then rip !!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

05Z400rdr
07-02-2007, 08:41 PM
haha yeah thats a must. i never knew that that was you till i saw your pics.. you look awesome out there btw! :macho

are you gonna be up at all this weekend? i might be up the 6th n the 7th now hopefully...

YFZRB
07-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah I come down from North Jersey so I usually stick around for a few days. I'll be there Fri- Sun. See you then!
:macho

05Z400rdr
07-04-2007, 07:59 PM
wow...i wish i could stay that long when we go.. turns out we prolly arent going this weekend now because i just baught my first truck tonight and we are getting it friday evening so we are staying home this time and cleaning it up real good. hopefully see you next time i go!

nallen
07-05-2007, 10:33 AM
breezwood is hands down the nicest quad track i've been to. i'm going on the 16th. if you haven't ridden alot of MX its a very safe track to hone your skills, first time i went i was a=only going about 20-25 feet, now after only 4 times there i'm doing about 45ft. You'll love it.