PDA

View Full Version : Dissatisfied with Burgard’s customer service

shanna
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Dissatisfied with Burgard’s customer service

I have Burgard’s products on my bike and have had no real problems with the parts. But now that my products are aging and replacement parts are needed I can not get Burgard to ship my replacement parts. I race the GNCC’s and usually have a race every other weekend. So it is very important that when I order a part right after a racing that it is ship immediately, or at least in a timely matter so that I have that part for the next race. All other companies have and do provide this service in a timely matter unless parts are back ordered. Burgard on the other hand is not like most companies. Their customer service is horrible. They do not return phone call. They charged my credit card and then did not ship the part until a week later when I finally got a hold of them after numerous attends and I was told they had misplaced the shipment. Once again a part is needed for my bike and Burgard said that it would be shipped, but nothing has happened in 2 weeks and they will not even return a phone call.

It is not Burgards product that I am dissatisfied with, it is just the customer service (answer/returning phone calls and shipping parts).

If anyone knows of a distributor for his parts or another company that the ball joints are interchangeable with please let me know.

Aceman
06-14-2007, 02:55 PM
This is one of many posts I've read about Burgard's poor customer service. I've personally never dealt with them and probably never will.

pats2007450er
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
my buddy bought some parts from them and it took him 7 months to get his parts.i will never deal with them

400exrider707
06-20-2007, 08:08 AM
What parts are you looking for?

JJs450r
06-21-2007, 11:03 PM
ya my brothers done business with them and said they had crappy attitudes dunno though