PDA

View Full Version : Injured rider

pudamac12
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey guys a local younger rider was riding before this weekends race and got into a horrible crash. He has broken his neck and can only communicate by blinking twice for yes and once for no. He has some feeling below the neck but is paralyzed as of now. The doctors are not sure if he will ever be able to walk or even be able to breath on his own. I am calling upon anyone who can chip in a few dollars here or there to help when you can. I have set up a paypal account for him and will be giving all the money collected to the family to help with the mounting hospital bills. The paypal address is

helpnick07@yahoo.com

I just ask anyone who can help to help as I would hope people would do the same for me if it was me or my loved one. Thanks in advance guys and I will keep everyone posted on his condition and what we can raise for him. thanks again

Brad

Ghost-Rider
06-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Poor kid.

PHAT400
06-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Nice thought however I would provide proof of this for the members here.... With all due respect.. I don't know you or this young man... not giving to a charity I can't verify is legit..

Give us all the info you have.. news links, websites etc...

gbcap
06-13-2007, 04:25 PM
i have known brad for two years now. i highly doubt he would post a fake story like this. but brad if you have something to prove it it wouldn't hurt to post it

JJs450r
06-13-2007, 04:44 PM
ya hes a good guy always willing to help out on here everyone seems to know him i highly doubt he would gip anyone

pudamac12
06-13-2007, 07:35 PM
hey guys i appreciate your support. I will try to see what I can find as far as "proof". It happened last saturday and I don't know if anyone in the family got a news clipping. I think it would look rather rude if I went to the hospital and took pictures of him strapped to a bunch of machines. I totally understand those who don't trust me but this isn't about me it is about a family in need. For those who want to help great, and those who don't I understand

also feel free to send some encouraging emails to at least lift the little guys spirits

thanks again

ZeroLogic
06-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Poor kid.

pudamac12
06-14-2007, 09:34 PM
the info for those that were curious

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do;jsessionid=654774EC42CFEE8CE181E0 9C7A5333AF