PDA

View Full Version : kawi team riders

trxwannbe
06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
well for those of you who are dissappointed in the performance of the kawi team so far give em some time josh creamer was at an neatv race for the first time with one of his practice bikes and a friend of mind who is a shock genius had the opportunity to play with it for a sec and says that even sitting still it feels like the elka rear is junk and josh himself backed it up saying the suspenion on the factory bike is just as bad so give em some time to work out the kinks and get the shocks to where they are supposed to and i expect around the end of the season we will start seeing big things from these guys especially josh who is very podium hungry at this point

LTR450_#67
06-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah looks like he'll be in the hunt for a podium spot this weekend....He's already got the #2 qualifying spot....
Although I am Zuki fan I would like to see the Kawi's get in the slice-n-dice racing action at the front. Luburgh (Sp?) was in the mix a lil bit last race.....

Aaron

esr250r86
06-16-2007, 10:36 AM
I wonder if Creamer and Luburgh are going to be at the Itp quadcross on the 23rd? Hopefully they show up to get a little bit more testing and dialing in.

Ralph
06-17-2007, 01:09 AM
I cant stand team suzuki.

Here is their team strategy:

1. Buy out all the fast guys and hope for the best.
5. Profit.

They still cant catch natalie.

Id like to see creamer take a podium or two. That and i think its really time for dunk and brown to kick some more ***.

Also, best of luck to randy lehr.

LTR450_#67
06-17-2007, 06:39 AM
I am really a fan of all pros. Yes, Suzuki tries to buy wins but they also are supporting more riders than anyone. I was a fan of Gust before his role at Suzuki when he was on a Nacs250R. I don't really care for Wimmer even though he can run up front. Wienen, I'd rather see him back on the Black 44, but I'm glad he got the full ride that he deserved. I would like to see Upperman at the front too.

Can't catch Natalie? We'll see about that today.....I'm thinking Wienen can.

trxwannbe
06-17-2007, 08:28 AM
i'm thinking that if josh got his back shock dialed in already then watch out cuz this kid is fast and hes just getting faster, when he came up here last weekend he took the first moto holeshot in the neatv pro class(which is no joke either we have guys like jasmin plante and rocco arno jr up here running all the time) and went on to win the moto with a stock motor so the kid knows whats up and i'm sure i'll have more to say next weekend cuz hes coming up here from some practice time at a spot that i hit up quite a bit