PDA

View Full Version : need 250r pipe, Carb cap, bushings

beobe99
06-12-2007, 12:51 AM
beobe99@aol.com

If you have what im looking for please email me with pics, what you would like for them, and if you take paypal.

Looking for

-trx250r aftermarket pipe and silencer

-front seat bushings (the ones the seat slides into)

-Upper Ball joint NUT.. (its for a laeger a-arm NOT STOCK)

-Large capacity tank

-The cap that goes on top of the carb. (need it for a 34mm carb but i think all stock carb caps woudl work)

think thats it for now.. I will buy these things or trade/partial trade for these extra parts i have.

-seat with pan, foam, cover
-stock stem
-stock a-arms
-stock cylinder
-stock head
-4 gallon dry brake tank (red)

beobe99@aol.com

honda380
06-12-2007, 04:58 PM
i have a nice fmf pipe. nickle plate is good although it has a shallow dent in it. you could pull it im sure but i dont know how to do it. i would trade you for the 4 gal. tank or the cylinder and head. ill send you pics or post them up. Corey

Aceman
06-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Monroe shock bushing kit #P148 works awesome for the front seat bushings. They're only $2, you only need one kit, but not every auto parts store carries Monroe parts so you might need to call around. I found mine at Schucks.

matt250r21
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I have the carb cap, OEM seat bushings and I think the Laegers balljoint nut. Sell it all cheap if you still need the parts. Thanks, Matt

buildinitnow
06-12-2007, 11:40 PM
FMF SST full system awesome and like new. Comes with all hardware and springs that you need.

beobe99
06-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks Ace.. deff. a good find..

Originally posted by Aceman
Monroe shock bushing kit #P148 works awesome for the front seat bushings. They're only $2, you only need one kit, but not every auto parts store carries Monroe parts so you might need to call around. I found mine at Schucks.