PDA

View Full Version : Rider down at Sparta

Ken Robey
06-11-2007, 07:48 PM
I was right behind a guy on what I am pretty sure was a black V-Force on the first lap when he crushed a tree. He took a hell of a shot and I jumped off my quad and pulled him of the track. I was there with him for about ten minutes or so and he couldn't move his right shoulder and was complaining that his ribs were hurting badly. ANyone know who this was and how he is doing?? Pretty sure his number on his back was 905. He was the crash in the woods that took three laps to get him back boarded out. Hope he is alright and wish him a speedy recovery.

Pappy
06-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Lets hope he is ok!

And props to you for stopping during the race to help him!

Gray33
06-11-2007, 07:52 PM
ouch man that would hurt ill pray for a speedy recovery

Scro
06-11-2007, 08:22 PM
You're a good man for stopping:macho

I knew something had to be wrong when I passed the crash twice and he still wasn't out of the woods:(

ZeroLogic
06-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Hope hes alright. Big props to you for stopping.

jimmy7120
06-11-2007, 10:46 PM
If you raced in the afternoon class then it was probaly my buddy Jordan. He is number 275 I think though, and rides a Honda 450 black pc w/ red plastic and wears yellow gear. He was airlifted to the Univ. of Cinn. He is going to have surgery tomorrow I believe. I am pretty sure he dislocated his hip, and hurt both his wrists (not sure how bad).

He races in the 16-21 B class. I have not talked to him since right before the race. I am hoping to hear from him or his dad within the next few days, I think he is coming home wednesday.

Not sure if this is the guy you are thinking about, but I hope everyone can keep Jordan in their prayers as well as if there was another rider on the black V-force.

James

underpowered
06-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Scro
You're a good man for stopping:macho

I knew something had to be wrong when I passed the crash twice and he still wasn't out of the woods:(

ditto. i rode by and two guys on utes were stopped there helping him. hope he is ok

Ken Robey
06-12-2007, 07:00 PM
this was in the morning and he was on a V Force. ANyone know this guy and how he is doing???

elmer91
06-13-2007, 11:27 AM
i didnt here anything about that. i was walking by the entrance and an abulance pull out, but it didnt have any siren or lights on. i also heard that sunday about 4:00 somebody wrecked and had to get air cared out.