PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Predator w/ turbo

440exnacsracer
06-10-2007, 09:56 PM
hi, i have an unfinished predator that needs a new home. i have finally accepted i dont have the time or money to keep it as i am a full time student with a near full time job. last time i messed with it, it had electrical bugs that needed to be worked out, but there is a ton of new parts on it and the frame, swinger and a-arms have a fresh coat of flat black. here are the parts included from top to bottom seperated by motor and frame

motor
-+1 stainless valves with proffesional port/polish
-NEW JE 105mm 12.5:1 comp, (560cc's) $170
-NEW Nicolas racing 558 cylinder bored to fit JE $400
-NEW Falicon high performance rod installed with new crankpin and bearing $400
-HMF slip on exhaust
-KandN filter
-dynojet kit

frame
-NEW balljoints (installed)
-New wheel bearings all around
-NEW moose billet case saver
-NEW front brakes
-Renthal fatbars with tag clamps
-white polaris plastic
-rath headlight delets
-white/black gripper seat cover
-AC stadium bumper
-AC grabbar
-Polaris nerfs
-custom aluminum airshrouds

i believe that is about it. The bike has the cylinder and head off, and the front plastic is off. the rear plastic has two cracks following the frame rails from impacting the grab bar, but they are fully functional. bike is sold as is. please call with inquiries and i am willing to deliver free up to 100 miles. $1700 OBO, must be sold in 2 weeks. thanks for your time and for looking
Ben Banks
678-201-5113

the turbo is a deutz turbo ($1600 new) and needs a new impeller shaft and bearings. it still works, but is in need of a rebuild. it would be fairly simple to fabricate a turbo set up. i will include it with the quad for a total of $2000

440exnacsracer
06-11-2007, 10:57 PM
open to offers, btw, title in hand