PDA

View Full Version : Works?

anywhereEx
10-19-2002, 08:18 AM
I have a set of Works Triple Rates with Rezzys and they are getting on the rough side. I would like to PC the springs cause they are starting to rust where rocks have hit them and the hoses that go to the rezzy's could use to be replaced. Basically I need to throw a few dollars in them but do not want to really put more than $150 in them. Do you guys know anyone that will rebuild them to basically new for that? Any help would be appriciated:confused:

10-19-2002, 10:05 AM
call the quadshop im pretty sure they do rebuilds

blood red
10-19-2002, 09:09 PM
wanna sell

Dave400ex
10-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Kenny could Powdercoat your Springs and the Quadshop can Rebuild them.

anywhereEx
10-19-2002, 10:19 PM
I have thought about getting kenny to powdercoat them and then get the quad shop to rebuild them. Working wise they are in great shape it is just I want to clean them up mainly. Is there anyway to get the springs off without disconecting the rezzy? I have the 90 degree fitting comming out of the shock to that would make it possibly easier. The thing is I am looking at doing all this while I am on the other side of the atlantic and my shocks are there.
Not sure if I want to sell them. I can't afford to loose to much on them. Get back with me in a few days and I will let you know.

Dave400ex
10-20-2002, 10:23 AM
If you have the Quadshop Rebuild them they will also clean them up really well. They may even be able to Powdercoat the Springs and then you wouldn`t have to worry about taking the Shocks apart they would do it all.