PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Quadfest(Post pictures from last year)

450Rfutureracer
06-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Im new to this event and have a few questions for anyone who has been there?

Are there any showers to use?
Is there any fresh water we have access to?
Are there places to purchase food?

Post any pictures anyone has, so we could get an idea of what were going to join. Thanks

05Z400rdr
06-10-2007, 01:24 PM
We went this year n it was soooooo much fun. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed. Trails for every skill level, 2 mx tracks, mudbogs, drag races, n new to this year is a wheelie contest and maybe a few other things...? Yeah, there's places to buy food at. I'm not sure about your other 2 questions tho...i think the answers might be no...? Last year they had about 3000 riders, and this year they are expecting 6000 riders. Our group alone is bringing like 3 times the people up that we did last year. We didn't get any pictures besides this one, cuz we were to busy riding! Ask Pappy, he has a LOT of awesome pictures (as always) of the event. And if something breaks on your quad, most likely a vendor or sumbody else will have another one....

hope this helps a little
Landon

this was our one-and-only picture from the quadfest last year

450Rfutureracer
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
bump

BasSTiD
06-12-2007, 08:57 AM
I was thinkin' of going this year... is it more utility or sport quad based? and is there like competitions and stuff?

Look forward to goin'... maybe I'll see you there.

Barrymaxx
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
I will be there. Im on a 99 400ex with black maier race plastics, yfz shocks, and a r4 pipe.

Hopefully ill see some of you there

Pappy
06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=244744&highlight=quadfest

search works wonders...lol

05Z400rdr
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BasSTiD
I was thinkin' of going this year... is it more utility or sport quad based? and is there like competitions and stuff?

Look forward to goin'... maybe I'll see you there.

sport and utility quads, dirtbikes, argos, w/e you want, there is plenty of riding for all kinds.

there is drag race competitions, wheelie contests, mud bog competitions, time trials on the new mx track, all that fun stuff. i may be missing a few things..

check out The QuadFest (http://www.thequadfest.com)

450Rfutureracer
06-12-2007, 07:52 PM
thanks a lot everyone it has helped