PDA

View Full Version : Nerf bar question

CrewCab
06-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I am trying to decide on a set of nerfs for my 06 400ex. I like the look of the AC Pro peg bars vs the plain square look of other bars. I see AC Racing bars listed on sites that also look like they have that angled back look to them but I see pictures from 400ex quads that say they have the AC racing bars but are square and not angled. I am a little confused and dont want to end up with the wrong thing after I order. Any suggestions?

j450rking
06-09-2007, 06:30 PM
get the ac black line nerfs they are great and don't collect mud and dirt like the normal propegs

and yes they are curved

TeamOMatic69
06-24-2007, 08:37 AM
I second that, and the blacklines look sweet

beany
07-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Anyone know anything about pro armor?? ANy good?? I just started shopping around for some and need some input on what I should get. Kinda set on the AC or Pro armor heard good things about both. And what style is best?? Thanks

honda8&3
07-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by beany
Anyone know anything about pro armor?? ANy good?? I just started shopping around for some and need some input on what I should get. Kinda set on the AC or Pro armor heard good things about both. And what style is best?? Thanks

Pro Armor are awesome. A little bit more expensive but definetly worth it. AC are good though too.http://www.magicracing.com/assets/images/Nerf%20Bars/Pro-Armor/RACEPEGS.jpg

TeamOMatic69
07-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by beany
Anyone know anything about pro armor?? ANy good?? I just started shopping around for some and need some input on what I should get. Kinda set on the AC or Pro armor heard good things about both. And what style is best?? Thanks ive heard maqny stories from people on this site who had pro armor nerfs and the twisted and bent really bad. But i never had pro armor nerfs so i should know. But, if it was me i would get the ac racings.