PDA

View Full Version : they really reveal this?

bider10
06-08-2007, 06:06 PM
you sure ktm is reveal the atv because i dont see nothing in thier site i check and nothing
Do you sure??
its real?

GE4x4
06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by bider10
you sure ktm is reveal the atv because i dont see nothing in thier site i check and nothing
Do you sure??
its real?

Look at this site's home page to answer your question.:eek2:

ingleful
06-10-2007, 05:19 PM
pretty sure they revealed it ...unless its a biggg joke hhaa

drumheller1
06-11-2007, 11:04 AM
i just t alked to a ktm dealer and she told me that they wont know anything till Aug.22 and that there is less that 1 atv per dealer going to be available who ever gets one good luck with that let the bidding wars begin on ebay

54warrior
06-11-2007, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't buy a first year model anyways. I don't understand why, if they can't produce enough machines to meet the demand, then wait till they have enough in supply to release them.

There is always someone willing to pay extra though.

86atc250r
06-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Yes - KTM had a semi, crew, and some machines at the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals this past weekend in Greenbrier, AR.

I don't really think they told anyone they were going to be there and caught a lot of people off guard. I believe ATV Sport was there so I imagine they'll have the scoop on it in an upcoming issue.

Tim Farr raced the bike in the Pro/Am Unlimited class and won by a very slim margin.

The machines were in plain view and numerous people checked it out and took pictures.