PDA

View Full Version : where to ride in indy?

450raider
06-08-2007, 01:29 PM
i just visited frinds/fam. a few weeks ago in indy and im pretty sure we are set for a ridin trip in about a few months to that badlands place in attica, is that a neat place to go or is there a better place worth checking out?

gilliam2364
06-08-2007, 01:31 PM
We have been there a few times and really like it.

ATV Chic
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by gilliam2364
We have been there a few times and really like it.

The Badlands are awesome, also there is Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN and Mule Ridge (we're checking out this weekend) which is new in Clinton, IN :D

450raider
06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
hey sexyatvchic, another friend said that laurel place was as good as the badlands but closer and we may go there, i just didnt mention it cause i didnt wanna mispell it and sound like a jacka** :D

Dr89
06-08-2007, 10:33 PM
i was just at haspin acres again for three days this week with some guys who are also on here, everyone would tell you its definately a place you need to check out, there was every kind of trail you could imagine and TONS OF THEM...it was the best riding i've ever done. we'll defiantely be making return trips this summer.

Raptor68
06-12-2007, 12:53 PM
The Badlands and Haspin Acres are both really good.

The Badlands has woods, creek crossings, gravel dunes, basically just a big ole sandbox. Also, they are now open til 7pm on every Saturday til September.

Haspin Acres has a lot of woods, two outdoor tracks, and a dirt drag strip.

They are both excellent places to go. You won't be disappointed with either.

Also, Mule Ridge just opened up about 15 miles north of Terre Haute on Highway 63. I was there over the weekend, and it was a good time as well.