PDA

View Full Version : how good is an outlaw 90/predator 50

USMC1STSGT
06-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Hi,

Can anyone give me some insight into the quality of these bikes. I am thinking of buying the pink ones for my 10 and 7 y/o girls to putt around on.

any info would be helpful, thanks...

Jarhead
06-08-2007, 12:43 PM
We have had our sons Pred. 90 now for 3 1/2 years. No problems and it has seen many changes over the years. He started by putting around by the back gate and then over at the dry lake bed. He is now full bore into racing and he consistently places 1st in his class here in Southern California. Great little bikes to spend time with the kids. If you are looking for one do not goto North County! They have been extremely unhelpful and I recommend you avoid them. The guys down at Temecula Motorsports are great and you beat the price in Southern California.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Post 3 Out

bearball12
06-08-2007, 04:06 PM
I bought 2 predator 50s for my 2 boys, at the time they were 9 and 7. I have had no problem with either 1. I would however recommend you get the 90 and just slow down the 90 for your younger daughter as she will probably out grow the 50 fairly quick. That would have been the only thing I wished I had done differently was buy the 90s as both of my boys outgrew the performance within about 25 hours of ride time. Good luck and have fun:D

jjd223
07-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Sgt, I have 2 Outlaw 90's and i have attached a photo of one. see for yourself what these stock machines can do. Any questions feel free to contact me, i have learned ALOT about these 4 stroke 90's.

kenjolly
07-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Are you looking to just ride or race or both. We started with a pred 50 at 3yrs old and went to a drx 50 at 5 yrs old after getting beat at the track. we now have a drx 70 and 50 and race both of them. For trail riding hunting and a pit bike we have a 06 pred 90.

I would compare the pred and DRX 90's before you make a choice.

drrnation.com