PDA

View Full Version : ok, tried to be like you guys, didnt work out so well...

sahlberg
06-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok, so for now, I only have my little 250 Recon (trading in for 450R within a month) and yeah, i can wheelie forever on it and i can have both feet on one fender and wheelie, do special ks....

Well, right now my whole front end is off and i have no brakes.....i said whatever and tried to do some wheelies while sitting on the front handlebars. Well, i started to be able to ride them but not for too long....either , I wouldnt get it up high enough and wind 1st gear out or dump it on the rear rack....Sometimes i'd get it a little distance....

Ok, so i did that. then, i wanted to do some donuts while sitting on the front handlebars in some sand. First time i tried, thew it up on two wheeles. I was like, ok, one more try. I went for it, i'm not too sure what exactly happened but i got a pretty back scrape on my knee and the rear tire ended up landing right directly on my wrist. Well, my wrist hurts like a B**** and it was swollen right away. It freaking hurts alot but whatever...still had fun lol. Wish i had brakes though...if i did, i still woulda been outside doing donuts sitting on the handlebars haha...

jokester
06-17-2007, 03:19 PM
ya....brakes are good people:devil: they've been my friend for many a year:D