PDA

View Full Version : hate pu55y a55 people

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 12:39 PM
i live in missouri and have been following the news on the 18 year old girl that was missing from overland park kansas, i was saddened when they said they had found her body. i wish this country would start letting a holes that kill people have to get there punishment from the victims families, and what ever the outcome thats what it would be. go to kcstar.com to see what this douschbag looks like.

400eXr1d3rZ
06-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Castration will a rusty pen-knife sound good?

ShiftFMX
06-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Well, I know he will rot in hell...

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2007/06/07/12/591-Edwin_R._Hall.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Another beautiful life wasted...

RIP

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2007/06/07/12/961-Kelsey.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

450raider
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
well in knoxville tn theres quite a bit of stuff like this that goes on and all the cops do is catch em and protect them till the throw them in jail for a minimal time, but it doesnt matter because there is a code of some sort in prison for people who pull stuff like this and they end up getting the floor moped with their fa**ot a**es but one of these days the public will start dishing out homemade justice and no one can do nothin about it.
just my thoughts

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
man criminals are givven the life they dont have to pay for food, clothing, or housing, thats bs. i think they should let the families shoot these mfers

CRich[814]
06-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX

Another beautiful life wasted...

RIP

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2007/06/07/12/961-Kelsey.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

she's gorgeous. such a shame. i dont know why the hell you'd want to harm someone like that. RIP.

06-07-2007, 05:13 PM
i think the family should have the option of beating him to death...hell lets chain him to a brick wall and make it a fundraiser....25 bucks a punch :D

People like that guy should just be killed...its a shame few people in america have balls

wilkin250r
06-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Honestly, I don't think we use the death penalty nearly enough.

sly400ex
06-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Honestly, I don't think we use the death penalty nearly enough.

That's how I feel, death is getting off way to easy.

Keep him alive for as long as possible, but torture the him to h3ll!:mad:

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 06:01 PM
i heard her dad talking on the radio the morning before they found her body and he sounded so hopeful that she would come home, and some pos had to make their worst nightmares come true. they found her body about 5 miles from another town where there has been a 17 r old missing, i just hope to God she is still okay

HondaEXrider22
06-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
she's gorgeous. such a shame. i dont know why the hell you'd want to harm someone like that. RIP.

Jealosy.

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
i heard on the news that the killer had a wife and kids, seems really selfish to do something like that

moto04racing
06-07-2007, 08:21 PM
****er

mx825
06-07-2007, 08:45 PM
what a piece of crap. I completely agree with sly400ex. that man should be tortured for the rest of his days. and Castration with a rusty pen-knife sounds great.

troyleepred719
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Remember how they used to through criminals in with the lions? i think that they should do that. First i would put them in a UFC Ring with the victims families, all equipped with brass Knuckles. Then I would put the in a cage with a bear, and right before they died, I would cut the **** off with toe nail Clippers, and the kick his teeth out, and then cut him in half with a K12, and let him die.

This stuff needs to end. People are getting sick.

mephyst
06-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Our law system can be good at times and REALLY suck at other times across the board from simple lawsuits to rapings/murders.

I also hate the fact that prisoners basically just get to live for the rest of their lives in jail. I wish the government could force them into doing something that would help benefit society.

Also, just a side note, the death penalty costs more money than to keep someone in prison for their whole life.

Gray33
06-07-2007, 09:34 PM
hey guys this is getting really really bad in our countrys this year many inocent people have been taking by crazy people...vt,war,and many others...

But you want to hear whats went on in ohio. a 80 year old lady was raped and killed by some 20 year old mexican now that is gross...

RIP
TO ALL THAT AHVE DIEAD FOR NO REASON!

Robin Hood
06-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Death penalty.

Wipe his existence off the face of this planet. Killers like that are not nor will they ever be worthy of life. I can't sleep at night knowing that they can commit crimes such as this and still be alive.

RIP to the victims and my prayers go out to their families and friends.

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 10:45 PM
in the bible it says eye for an eye, they would save alot of money by just taking them out in a field , make them dig their grave and put a .35 cent bullit between their eyes.

mod440ex
06-07-2007, 10:46 PM
there has been alot of these kinda things going on around here for awhile, and i dont know why, but this one really bothered me bad. i mean it happened in daylight at a target parking lot. it just pisses me off so bad!

Ace Sixx
06-07-2007, 11:33 PM
The thing is that you guys need to instill into your wives/girlfriends/daughters/mother/sisters/whatever that things like this can happen to them ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. The most important thing to do to prevent this from happening is to PAY ATTENTION AND BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND YOU AT ALL TIMES. Never let your guard down.

The piece of excrement that did this needs to die a slow, excruciating death.

gncc025
06-08-2007, 01:16 AM
people like that guy is what makes things so chitty now a days. the fewer we have of them the better off the world is. i feel very sorry for their parents. if i was one of their parents and i saw that scum bag POS in the court room i think i couldnt help but take the death penalty into my own hands:grr:

Quad18star
06-08-2007, 08:12 AM
They need to start making examples of out these people ....

Noon hour , Time Square , stop all traffic , bring in the media and put a bullet between his eyes . Let everyone know this is what happens when you commit a serious offence. :grr:

We had a sick incident happen here many years ago . I don't know if any of you have heard about Paul Bernardo or Karla Hamolka , but anyways , they tortured , raped and killed a couple girls ... one which was Karla's own sister ... the video taped everything . Anyways , this b!tch ( karla) is now a free woman because she made a deal with the courts and testified against her husband/boyfriend ( whatever he was) Paul . She now has protection from the law because people want to kill her , she has legally changed her name and all . Pretty sad when the Law protects a convicted killer .

Paul , well he's in jail for the rest of his life in solitary away from all the other inmate because they want to kill him too . He wouldn't last 3 seconds in general.

06-08-2007, 08:36 AM
i have never understood how it is more expensive to enact the d.p than it is to keep the waste in jail for life...i know what i spend on food to live for a montha dn the last time i checkd, a bullet was way less than that...

i also feel that once one is convicted of murder, they should be allowed to appeal one time only before sentencing...if the appeal fails, then the sentencing can take place. if the sentence ends up being the death penalty...give the convict the time it takes to walk form the court to the range and and bang...

honda8&3
06-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Now it will cost the Gov't 250,000+ a year to hold this *** hole!:huh Politicians are such fing idiots!

quad2xtreme
06-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i have never understood how it is more expensive to enact the d.p than it is to keep the waste in jail for life...i know what i spend on food to live for a montha dn the last time i checkd, a bullet was way less than that...

i also feel that once one is convicted of murder, they should be allowed to appeal one time only before sentencing...if the appeal fails, then the sentencing can take place. if the sentence ends up being the death penalty...give the convict the time it takes to walk form the court to the range and and bang...

The cost in putting someone to death comes at the expense of tons of lawyer hours and court time.

I would only agree with keeping someone alive if they did torture them on a regular basis. The best thing to do is give them 2 weeks notice they are going to die...those 2 weeks will be the most painful of their lives as most of these guys are wusses to begin with. I am totally against a life sentence without torture because prison does in fact provide a reasonable life for too many. A society is formed within prison, they get food, exercise, religion, play cards,tell jokes, read, etc. This is all unreasonable to me.

I only favor the death penalty though in cases where DNA evidence can prove guilt. Had enough of this bull**** with people who say they saw something or cops planting evidence or not investigating enough. Too many guys in prison for 20-30 years only to find out they didn't commit the crime.

/Jon

ZeroLogic
06-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Just put a one dollar bullet right between his eyes. Forget the lawyers and court. Thats justice!

honda8&3
06-16-2007, 04:24 PM
^^PRAISE THE LORD LOL!^^

07250ex
06-16-2007, 07:00 PM
sirecly though are goverment does some foolish things, when some one gets locked up for 30 years say they were 20 when they were sentenced your now 50 years old wasted some fun years sitting in a cell and all the prison guards and judges can say is "sorry" thats absolute bull poop if that happened to me i swear on my sole id be back inbetween the bars for commiting murder(judge, other officials, etc). now onto the kelsey smith story it was a horrible thing the man has done, especially because he picked out a young defenceless woman. Being in jail is still a horrible thing even if they can joke,play cards, etc think of what they miss they miss having the occasional fast food meal,they miss riding perhaps, there family and friends probably think there a sick narcotic Bast***

06-17-2007, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
The cost in putting someone to death comes at the expense of tons of lawyer hours and court time.

/Jon

i understand where the cost for the dp comes from, but that cost is incurred during the trial phase and would be incurred whether the dp is carried out or not. to me the cost of keeping a prisoner alive for life should be a lot more than a cheap bullet. there is the cost of food, health care, prison clothes, pay for the guards, pay for the adminstrators, pay for the review boards, etc. etc. all this adds up pretty quickly in my book...but a bullet is a cheap one time deal

procircuit406ex
06-17-2007, 05:18 AM
Yep^^

quadriderkfx400
06-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
i think the family should have the option of beating him to death...hell lets chain him to a brick wall and make it a fundraiser....25 bucks a punch :D

People like that guy should just be killed...its a shame few people in america have balls

Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard.

Ryan
06-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
They need to start making examples of out these people ....

Noon hour , Time Square , stop all traffic , bring in the media and put a bullet between his eyes . Let everyone know this is what happens when you commit a serious offence. :grr:

We had a sick incident happen here many years ago . I don't know if any of you have heard about Paul Bernardo or Karla Hamolka , but anyways , they tortured , raped and killed a couple girls ... one which was Karla's own sister ... the video taped everything . Anyways , this b!tch ( karla) is now a free woman because she made a deal with the courts and testified against her husband/boyfriend ( whatever he was) Paul . She now has protection from the law because people want to kill her , she has legally changed her name and all . Pretty sad when the Law protects a convicted killer .

Paul , well he's in jail for the rest of his life in solitary away from all the other inmate because they want to kill him too . He wouldn't last 3 seconds in general.

They made a movie about that. I saw it a few weeks ago. It was a crazy story.

byrdman37876
06-18-2007, 11:18 PM
well i am a father to be in october, if i was her father i would personally kill him my self. it would be my ultimate goal to strangle the ******* to death, nothing else would matter but to torture and maim that sorry s.o.b until he was crying most likely
the way she was.

i would have justice and his life even if it ended mine also.

Jake250ex
06-19-2007, 10:03 AM
People like that will only get what they deserve after they die. BUT, prison is no happy place for people who commit crimes like that anyway.