PDA

View Full Version : Quadlympics - Gravity Park... Anyone going?

xsr_racing28c
06-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Just wondering if any of you guys will be heading up to Chilton, WI for the 6th Annual Quadlympics held at Gravity Park this weekend?

I will be up there, just looking to meet some of you guys if your going...

Later, Jay :D

FHKracingZ
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
yep.. me and some illinois A class boys are coming up to see wat the wisconsin boys are made of , haha! were following up seth from SF racing , its gonna be a good day or racing!

xsr_racing28c
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Sweet deal man, I will be up there promoting a couple products so if you see a silver trailer with FourWerx decals on the side and a full Walsh yfz out front, stop in and say hi!!

~Jay

pred174
06-07-2007, 03:00 PM
u guys r gonna have fun trying to race cody jassen..... He whoops on all the A class by about 30 seconds and hes only 16.

xsr_racing28c
06-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Yea your right, Cody is a very disiplined rider who will fair well in the future. I'm pretty sure he's only 15 also, he's got a father (Joel Janssen-Owner of Janssen Motorsports ) who has done good pushing his son to train train and train more and it has really payed off.

By the sound of it, there should be a great turnout of riders up there with lots of talent, just don't be freaked out when you see some pros out there... Gust has a tendancy to show up from time to time.. I am hoping to see some Pro's out there since there arn't any nat's this weekend.

See ya guys up there!! ~Jay

LTR450_#67
06-07-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd be there and give it a shot if I didn't blow-out my knee a month and half ago.....Maybe I'll come watch and may meet some of ya....

Aaron

WheelieMan4
06-07-2007, 09:29 PM
I think I might be coming up with a few of my buds...sounds pretty bad ***, especially if some pros show up. Well maybe i'll see some of you there!

xsr_racing28c
06-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Just wanted to check in and see how many of you guys were up there. I didn't get to make my way around too much, and tryed to pick some of you out, but it was hard to tell.

I'm pretty sure I seen a couple SF Racing quads, but didn't try to make an attempt to say hi cuz they were all under a tent. I had my quad and trailer up there saturday if anyone seen the walsh/axis yfz (black w/ lots of carbon fiber)....

Looks like the WI boys did some damage, it was a good show for sure!!

~Jay

FHKracingZ
06-11-2007, 01:16 AM
lol , the track sucked horrible! i hope the wisconsin people would do some damage its in the heart of the state lol. i ended up 6th overall in prod. A and 16-24 A. how did u do

xsr_racing28c
06-11-2007, 09:14 AM
I wasn't up there racing, just supporting some local guys. The track seemed super hard pack but yet pretty rutted up as well.

I was up there also promoting some of my products, so got some inquiries so that was good. The overall turnout wasn't as good as expected, but the racing was exciting and the talent wasn't too bad.

What quad were you on?

~Jay

FHKracingZ
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
red and black honda #313. heres a picture from red bud this year. I got top 3 in 3 out of my 4 holeshots with a bone stock 450r motor! lol

xsr_racing28c
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Sweet, I think I remember seeing you out there.

~Jay