PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Real Esate Agents LAND SEARCH in PA, WV, MD, VA

gbcap
06-07-2007, 11:02 AM
I am currenty looking for acreage over 200 acres. I am looking within a 5-6 hour radius of zip code 21157. i needs to be mostly woods but can have some meadows on it. must not be recently timbered.

i have an agent now in two areas, but they are local people and can't get out to everywhere. please help me locate some land they might be missing.

my email is condongregory@hotmail.com if you want to contact me outside of the forums.

Greg

red2004 TRX450R
06-07-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/default.asp?mode=map&poe=realtor

Mxjunkie
06-07-2007, 07:29 PM
My mom mom is one of the top dog realtors in Chester County PA, houses and land from 50,000 all the way to 3-4 mill etc..

www.susanhomes.com

ZeroLogic
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Why do you need so much land? Not trying to be rude.

hondaracer31
06-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Why do you need so much land? Not trying to be rude.

My guess is he wants a cross country loop.

cdrookie
06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
www.century21ahr.com was the best site i found when i was house shopping.

crazedape
06-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I am a real estate agent. As an agent I would just like to let everyone know a couple of things. It generally doesn't cost a penny to the buyer to use a real estate agent. So find one you like and sign a brokerage agreement. Also everything is negotiable, so you can structure your brokerage agreement any way you like. As an agent we have many avenues of finding what you are looking for as a buyer. As a seller we have so many marketing tools that it really is more effective to have an agent. I am in Georgia or I would try to help you find your piece of property. If you would like, I can contact some agents in your area and see if they can help you. If that is an avenue you would like to persue PM me and I will do everything I can to help.

gbcap
06-08-2007, 02:02 AM
I am looking for this much land cause I want this much land. hunting, riding, vacation, hiking. land isn't getting cheaper. the earlier you get in the better chance you have of finding stuff for the right price.