PDA

View Full Version : Omg Mighty Ducks!!!!!!!

97blaster200
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
DID ANYONE CATCH THE GAME!!!!!!!!!I <3 THE MIGHT DUCKS!!!!!! WOO HOO FIRST EVER STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO...lol sorry im excited!!!!!!!!!!!

coolex
06-06-2007, 08:41 PM
i used to watch and play hockey for 7 years striahgt none stop, ive only cought 2 games this year on tv, a bruins game , and the ending of this one, first one since thye started 13 years ago

coolex
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
the announcer just saye dit was 14 years since they started and this is the first time the western confrence ever one the cup, i know this is bs cuz the coloroda avalanch won like 2 or 3 years ago and last time i checked colorado was in the west

06-06-2007, 09:21 PM
the sens did not bring their top game, thats for sure....ducks did play well! Congrats to scott too for winning the MVP award

Quad18star
06-07-2007, 05:16 AM
The Sens played one chitty series ... they couldn't get anything going . Their top line was shut down every time they had the puck.

Congrats to the Ducks though .... they deserved the win .... they were by far the better team in this series . I personally would have given the MVP to Getzalf , but that's another story .

I was hoping for a Canadian team to bring the cup north , but what the hell , there's more Canadian players with the Ducks than there was with Ottawa .

I'll get to see the Cup in person this year .... Randy Carlyle is from my hometown of Azilda . He literally just lived down the street from me about 20 homes or so away. :p He said he's bringing it here . :D

wishmasstir
06-07-2007, 06:00 AM
phillips sticking the puck into emry's skate and emry putting it in was the best ... especially with all the emry chants that were going on

06-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Congrats to the Ducks though .... they deserved the win .... they were by far the better team in this series . I personally would have given the MVP to Getzalf , but that's another story .

agreed...neidermeyer was good, but not MVP good....just like last year brindamour should have gotten it....i knew a while ago though that the ducks had what it took to win it all...would have liked ottowa to make a better showing, they are a better team than what showed up that's for sure..

csimp3
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
man, i was really hopin for a different thread, i was thinkin knuckle pucks, the bash brothers and the flying V! quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!

csimp3
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
man, i was really hopin for a different thread, i was thinkin knuckle pucks, the bash brothers and the flying V! quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!