PDA

View Full Version : Have to retire from the MHSC

nicker71
06-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Well just got my MRI results back today and I have to have back surgery. I have a large herniated disc in my back at the L5. It is pinching my nerve that runs down my leg. The doctor said he has never seen someone as young as me (25) with such a severe herniated disc. He told me most people can’t even walk when it’s that bad. I risk a rupture if I don’t get a surgical procedure done as soon as possible. No more racing, ridding, or lifting anything for a while. I just hope once this is all over I’m able to be as active as I am now. So It looks like I will be a sitting or standing which ever is more comfortable in the pits for a while.

MO-EX-RIDER
06-06-2007, 06:35 PM
WTF dude??? that sucks man. after all the days you have been saying "the backs a little stiff but i'll be o.k." has finally caught up??? i know the retaining wall didnt help either:eek2: don't hesitate to gimme a call if you need any help around the house

so is the yfz is gonna need a new owner:confused: :confused: :confused:

and you know your always welcome to ride/pit with us

gotwarrior
06-07-2007, 07:02 PM
yeah if you want there is alot of room in the trailer sleep.. you just have to get use to Brains snoring and Grants freaking out in the middle of the night because he is low on sugar..:D :D

I can't beleive that your going to try to ride one more time before they start poking on you...:confused:

nicker71
06-22-2007, 07:11 PM
just got back from the hospital from surgery. let me know how you all do this weekend

MO-EX-RIDER
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by nicker71
just got back from the hospital from surgery. let me know how you all do this weekend

YOU'RE ALIVE:D :D :D i'll stop by sunday

SHEP400EX
06-22-2007, 09:14 PM
get well soon guy and keep us updated with your recovery. please come back at least to watch us and hang out. :) :macho

markk
07-09-2007, 03:35 PM
4th in b-class