PDA

View Full Version : prerunner/sand truck for sale or trade for 450/toyhauler

jon trx250r
06-06-2007, 12:18 PM
1987/98 ford ranger currie built disk brake 9-inch, extended/bent beams, full cage bumper to bumper, used as a prerunner for best in the desert class 7 2.9lv6 5spd, cd player,10 inch sub, 2 6x9s, 4 channel amp, aluminum dash, optima battery, tool box, 2mathing spares, hi lift jack, fuel cell, 3 rallye 4000, and 2 of the smaller hellas i believe 500s, adjustable coil buckets, heimed radius arms, deaver springs, fox shocks, front rear bumpers, newly reupholstered seats and recent paint job.truck looks and runs great gets positive feedback everywhere i take it. there is alot of time in to getting the shocks valved just right this truck floats through whoops. truck has just recently been gone through and gotten ready for sale you will not be disappointed. i am asking 11,00 obo contact jon at 408 607 4701 i am sellin the truck to get a built up 450 preferably a trx would be willing to trade the truck for a bike or bike and cash if you have an offer dont be afraid to ask truck is in california thanks