PDA

View Full Version : Haspin Acres Indiana

05yellow400EXJV
06-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Has anyone ever been to Haspin Acres Indiana? If so what did you think of the place? Me and my dad are planning on spending a weekend there and want to know what it is like.

Raptor68
06-07-2007, 06:45 AM
I have only been there once, but liked it a lot. There are a lot of trails through the woods, a dirt drag strip, two motocross tracks...lot of fun. You should have a good time!

450Rfutureracer
06-17-2007, 11:38 AM
it really nice i mostly play on the track while im there but if u know ur way through the trails and are with someone who knows the trails its a lot of fun

Old Dirtbiker
06-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I think that you would like Haspin. They offer almost 800 acres of grounds to play on. There are lots of wide trails that wind their way thru woods, down hills thru many small creekbeds and back up the other side.
They have a couple of supercross tracks, a dirt drag strip, and allow camping.
They have free air if you pick up a splinter, and have inside seating to buy cokes and sandwiches. (air cond.)
The prices for the snacks are not bad.
There are a couple of big hills if you dare.

Most of the trails are dirt, some have some large flat rocks that keep you on your toes.
There are some good sized ruts in areas that you will need to go around.

They do allow full sized vehicles to off road. These you will want to keep an eye on since they may not see you as your coming around the bend or over a hill.
Overall, its a nice place to quad. Park in the middle to offload or drive on down the road to camp. In the middle, you will see alot of action, wheelies, stunts, showoffs and a few people hitting the ground. There is a newer shop just inside town that can get you running again if you break a chain, blow a tire or need to get back on the trail again quick. It does get dusty. Make sure your air filter is oiled well. For sure its worth checking out.

tim colston
06-22-2007, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Old Dirtbiker
I think that you would like Haspin. They offer almost 800 acres of grounds to play on. There are lots of wide trails that wind their way thru woods, down hills thru many small creekbeds and back up the other side.
They have a couple of supercross tracks, a dirt drag strip, and allow camping.
They have free air if you pick up a splinter, and have inside seating to buy cokes and sandwiches. (air cond.)
The prices for the snacks are not bad.
There are a couple of big hills if you dare.

Most of the trails are dirt, some have some large flat rocks that keep you on your toes.
There are some good sized ruts in areas that you will need to go around.

They do allow full sized vehicles to off road. These you will want to keep an eye on since they may not see you as your coming around the bend or over a hill.
Overall, its a nice place to quad. Park in the middle to offload or drive on down the road to camp. In the middle, you will see alot of action, wheelies, stunts, showoffs and a few people hitting the ground. There is a newer shop just inside town that can get you running again if you break a chain, blow a tire or need to get back on the trail again quick. It does get dusty. Make sure your air filter is oiled well. For sure its worth checking out.

You hit the nail on the head with that description. I like haspin. WE are 90% going on sunday 6-24. We are getting rain here in Dayton and supposed to get some more Sat. If anyone wants to meet up pm me with there Cell and we will give you a call. Give haspin a try it is worth the 15$