PDA

View Full Version : hellbound racing

stalefish_132
06-05-2007, 01:47 PM
on march 6th i bought AC nerf bars and AC bumper from HB, the bumper came in decent time. however i have yet to get my nerfs. i live in canada and shippign takes a long time for anything but if both were in stock and shipped out the same day then where are my nerfs? i know i cant blame HB for shipping, they were shipped UPS standard. HB gave me a tracking number that didn't work, finally got ahold of them and they gave me annother number. no luck with that either.
the next week my dad was talking to a guy (cant remember his name) and he said " oh yeah mike shipped out annother set, here i'll let you talk to him" then mike says " oh, i'm still looking for the set that i shipped out, but i'll phone you back" few days go by with hundreds of phone calls and a few emails, no responce. i've been trying to phone them here all day and no one picks up. when you can get ahold of them they are pretty decent to deal with but nothing gets done. it would be differant if it was a few weeks or what ever but march 6th and here it is june 5th. i don't want to make a bad name for these guys but what else to i do? cant get a hold of them for the last week and i really want my nerf bars.

is there some secret phone number for them? or email address?
:ermm:

sorry for the rant

ZeroLogic
06-05-2007, 02:11 PM
They are about 20 to 30 minutes away from me. Never had a problem with them.

mx825
06-05-2007, 02:37 PM
bought a bumper from hellbound on the 20th of last month. I still haven't recieved it. hope it comes soon.

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
I too have never had a problem with them, Im sure they are really busy though it is racing season. They're stuff usually gets to my house in 1-3 days.

400exstud
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
My experience wasn't great either. I ordered a set of AC pro-pegs with the heal guards (years ago). When they came they came with the wrong nets. The nets that came with them were for regular AC nerfs. They said that it was AC's problem, and I agreed with them as it was in a sealed AC box. That is all fine and dandy, but then they went on to say that the only set that they would ship me were the blue ones.

Wait a second! I didn't order nerfs for my yellow and red 400ex that had gay blue nets.

They continued to be a pain in the side until I threatened to demand a refund. That worked but it shouldn't have had to come to that.

Since then I have heard many good comments, so I don't know if I was the only one like that.

Doober
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
i ordered some a-arms and a quad stand from them and never had a problem, i hope u get your stuff tho.

motoxgirl419
06-07-2007, 07:09 PM
we ordered a bumper and some nerfs from them with no problems. I hope you get it all worked out though. Good luck.

Sjorge450R
06-07-2007, 07:18 PM
still owes me a skid plate! I cant get a hold of him either, When I do, i get the kid and he said taht mike says to call back in 5 min. Which i know is a bad idea, cause I can never get a hold of them. Theya re about 1.5 hours away and im about to go there and talk to him. Im really ticked cause it was back in April that i ordered the stuff. I got the sprocket side, NO BRAKE SIDE!

MO-EX-RIDER
06-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by mx825
bought a bumper from hellbound on the 20th of last month. I still haven't recieved it. hope it comes soon.

GREAT..i bought one from them yesterday and kinda need it next weekend?? guess the stock bumper will try out xc if it doesnt show :eek2: :eek2:

stalefish_132
06-07-2007, 08:25 PM
i wouldn't hold your breath...

mx825
06-07-2007, 08:32 PM
ha, well i hope it comes faster than mine :macho

stalefish_132
07-12-2007, 01:46 PM
an update

got a hold of them and told them to send annother set fo nerf bars out because the first set is more than likly lost. so they say ok yeah we'll to that right away. that was more than a few weeks ago.

all i want is a set of nerf bars!!!!!!!!
now i cant even get ahold of them to get them to send me my money back.

my advice, don't buy anything from these guys.

MO-EX-RIDER
07-12-2007, 04:28 PM
hellbound racing is a joke/part time scammers IMO.....i waited a month never recieving my bumper or a response to emails or even phones answered??(always busy) i filed a claim with paypal trying to get my money back so i can send it to colby! have to wait 20 days and if tis not settled then paypal itself takes action

note to self- some times ebay deals ARE'NT deals in the long run

Sjorge450R
07-12-2007, 07:04 PM
if any one would like Mikes cell phone number....let me know. PM me or something...

05Z400rdr
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
i ordered a few things from HB, never had a problem with them. I think the last thing i got was my stabilizer. Everything I ordered from them came within 2 weeks at the very most...

Landon

good luck with your stuff tho man :ermm:

stocktires
07-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Got my stuff in like 3-4 days...

pro-rider46
07-12-2007, 10:25 PM
i got a ac grab from them no problem, except i didnt get my free hell bound racing sticker, and i was really looking forward to that little guy.:)

stalefish_132
07-12-2007, 10:52 PM
well if ther was a phone that worked you could get them to send you some :p j/k

i'm sure one way or annother i'll either get my money back or a set of nerfs, the question is when....

pro-rider46
07-12-2007, 11:15 PM
good luck to you.

btw i know a hitman... perhaps i dont mention that:p

Ralph
07-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Just know that sometimes the problem is that the manufacturers are slow at getting the products to hellbound in the first place. AC products always seem to be backorderd and stuff.

My friend bought some stuff from them and it went fine. I have heard about HB taking a long time though sometimes.

beaker1214
07-13-2007, 07:02 AM
yeah I ordered some NEW nerf bars and a AC bumper and it took about a month for them to show. When they did neither one of them were in any kinda sealed package, the bumper had a few scratches and the nerfs were just tossed in a box w no kind of padding either. Not that it was a big deal because I knew they were going to see some abuse but I just thought that was weird that they were out of their original packaging like that. :ermm:

MX300ex
07-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I too have never had a problem with them, Im sure they are really busy though it is racing season. They're stuff usually gets to my house in 1-3 days.

same here

Chino886
07-14-2007, 08:37 AM
I am guessing that Hellbound either drop ships their stuff or they order it when you place your order with them.

Otherwise, they must have some pretty deep pockets for having as many Ebay auctions as they do! I for one like to order things in stock so I get it when I want it, not when its available.

Lots of ATV shops operate this way, that is why when I need something fast, I will be on the phone for close to half a day to find it!

Good luck to all you guys that bought products! I hope it works out for you!

STEVENJANNA
07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm sure that they have a few happy customers because even a blind squirel can find a nut now and then. I've dealt with HBATV on 3 occasions and all 3x there were issues. The issues that I had I feel could have been avoided by them paying a little more attention to the details. There are plenty of Aftermarket companies out there, just move on to the next. Always remember that it's your $$$ you should get what you pay for and that's should be more than just parts, but service as well.

nicker71
07-14-2007, 11:21 AM
They straight up lied to me about having some parts shipped out. They didnt show and I had to drive all over the place to buy some tie rods ends so I could make the race that weekend.
Hell Bound racing should be called Suck Bound racing