PDA

View Full Version : Golden West CYcle

02400exracer
06-04-2007, 08:27 PM
IMO the worst place to do business w/.
I ordered my a arms and shocks from them. I got them in about a 2 weeks good. Open the box they sent me the wrong tie rods, and no lower heim joints on the a arms. i called them they said they would send them out. get them a week later got the right tie rods but no heim joints!!! called them and they will send them this week. i have already missed two races and im just mad. how was your service with GWC? later

06-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Mine was pretty good with them. But I only got graphics so you cant really mess that up. Sucks about your a arms though.

stalefish_132
06-05-2007, 02:01 PM
i've had good luck with them, only bought 2 front rims but they were quick to ship them out and easy to deal with.

i think so matter where you buy parts from there are bound to be screw ups. i know what its like to be waiting on parts:ermm:

trx400EXtreme
06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
i ordered my nerfs from em' and they came in on time.:ermm:

the 97
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
i think that just about every place has it problems with shiping. most of the time they are willing to do something to make things evan with you for your time. have been where you have been and just like anything people mess up. one question why not race on the stock stuff if you still have it?

LTandRaptorider
06-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I ordered a Lonestar swingarm from them a few years ago. They sent a swingarm for the wrong year quad. They did get it right the second time though... :p

JW450R1
06-06-2007, 05:04 AM
Yes, i agree that all places have problems from time to time.They might have been packaged wrong.At least they pick up the phone. Some places have a hard enough time with that....

OutlawBill
06-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by 02400exracer
IMO the worst place to do business w/.
I ordered my a arms and shocks from them. I got them in about a 2 weeks good. Open the box they sent me the wrong tie rods, and no lower heim joints on the a arms. i called them they said they would send them out. get them a week later got the right tie rods but no heim joints!!! called them and they will send them this week. i have already missed two races and im just mad. how was your service with GWC? later If they are EPIC A-arm the problem is with EPIC.

MO-EX-RIDER
06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
i made a fairly large order with them and all the parts were in stock and my goggles were'nt..so 4 weeks goes by and still NO goggles....2 smith racer paks were back ordered for 2 months?? had the wife call and ****** at them and the guy said "these are in stock at all times" WTF?? they overnighted at their expense?? i will never use them again tho