PDA

View Full Version : Missing some parts in my dyno jet kit... do i need them

Chew Spit
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Was going over my parts list in my dyno jet kit, and noticed im missing

Adjusting washer PN# dw0001

E-Clips PN#de0001

my question is, should i call, and have them mail me these? or do i even need to worry about it?

Ex_Rider43
06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
You dont need this kit at all.

Flyin-Low
06-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes, call them.

-Martin

400exrider707
06-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Agreed, though you dont need this kit, you did already pay for it, why not call them and tell them to send the missing parts, you've already paid for them!

Chew Spit
06-04-2007, 11:55 PM
the kit came with my Atv power pack, that i ordered when i ordered my pipe...

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Chew Spit
the kit came with my Atv power pack, that i ordered when i ordered my pipe...

Are you trying to convince us that you shouldn't call and get the parts you've already paid for? I dont get it...:confused:

Chew Spit
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Are you trying to convince us that you shouldn't call and get the parts you've already paid for? I dont get it...:confused:

:rolleyes:

2 people said how i didnt need the kit, so i just said it came with the power pack, that Ken at KB said i should get with my pipe......

I was already going to call about the parts, i was more or less, just checking to see if i needed them, before i started working on my bike...

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 10:41 AM
:rolleyes:

2 people said how i didnt need the kit, so i just said it came with the power pack, that Ken at KB said i should get with my pipe......

I was already going to call about the parts, i was more or less, just checking to see if i needed them, before i started working on my bike...

Ok again, you dont need them no, but you already paid for them. Thats all I'm saying.

What year is your R? If its 2006 or newer they dont have an adjustable needle so you are going to want to have those parts yes. No they aren't needed but you wont be able to adjust the needle or even use the adjustable needle included with the kit without them. Sorry for the confusion, hope this helps.:macho

Chew Spit
06-05-2007, 10:47 AM
i have an 05

I figured if im gettin a pipe, and going to have to rejet. I may aswell get a jet kit, with a bunch of different jets...

Im still new to workin on these things, its going to take me awhile before i have enough knowledge to know what i do and dont need.. atleast thats the experience ive had with other motorsports.

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 10:53 AM
i have an 05

I figured if im gettin a pipe, and going to have to rejet. I may aswell get a jet kit, with a bunch of different jets...

Im still new to workin on these things, its going to take me awhile before i have enough knowledge to know what i do and dont need.. atleast thats the experience ive had with other motorsports.

It's not a big deal, and they are nice to have especially when you really want to take the time and do all of the jetting right, but they are not needed by any means. They run around $50 we'll say, when you can get most jets individually for around $5 or cheaper. It's no big deal, they are nice to have like I said, and you could have definitely spent money on worse things. No harm done.;)