PDA

View Full Version : where to stay at silverlake???

fastfox
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I need to find a place that will rent for 2 days thur and friday later this month at silverlake sand dunes, anyone know of somthing , I just bought a 660 rappy to take up their and see if i like it, but i have no idea where to go and all the places i found want you to rent for 1 week

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live to ride
06-04-2007, 09:37 PM
why dont you just camp out or stay at a hotel?????

mfr422
06-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Fastfox,
You won't find any that will rent a cabin for a couple of days, It's peak season up there and you will be lucky to find a cabin that's open even for a week. When are you going to be there? My posse will be there the last wed, thur, and fri of the month and we are going trail ridin on the weekend. We'll be easy to spot as we will have 3 250r's runnin around in the group. I would love to hook up and show you around if you'll be there at the same time. You'll love your rappy in the sand, their a nice ride. good luck and roost on, Lonny
P.s. We'll be staying at the Silver Sands hotel.

eerhard09
06-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Sierra Sands is the hotel that we staye at when we just went last month. They are great and the rooms are nice and clean!

fastfox
06-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by mfr422
Fastfox,
You won't find any that will rent a cabin for a couple of days, It's peak season up there and you will be lucky to find a cabin that's open even for a week. When are you going to be there? My posse will be there the last wed, thur, and fri of the month and we are going trail ridin on the weekend. We'll be easy to spot as we will have 3 250r's runnin around in the group. I would love to hook up and show you around if you'll be there at the same time. You'll love your rappy in the sand, their a nice ride. good luck and roost on, Lonny
P.s. We'll be staying at the Silver Sands hotel.

june the 21 and 22, I just wanted a day or 2 to see if i would like it, I love to power slide, but i have never been in the sand and dont know if i would like the sand or not, if i like it i was going to buy the wife a 400ex and start taking vacations up their

thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fastfox
06-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Live to ride
why dont you just camp out or stay at a hotel?????

is their a hotel close???

Live to ride
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
there are three hotels right in town and one is on silver lake you will see when you get there its like a miny town

fastfox
06-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Live to ride
there are three hotels right in town and one is on silver lake you will see when you get there its like a miny town

could i expect to get a room for 2 nights without reserved

Live to ride
06-06-2007, 05:45 PM
yea i have never had any problem

brif
06-06-2007, 11:34 PM
I was there last weekend and as always we stayed at sierra sands. It's a nice place. About 2 of the hotels are about 1 block from those cabins. Sierra sands is alittle out of town past the other hotels maybe 1 mile. Up there whatever you decide you'll be very close to the dunes and all are about as close as you can get.

firefighterjosh
06-06-2007, 11:40 PM
I suggest trying to find some paddles to use.

450ss
06-07-2007, 11:43 AM
i know of one but it a few miles out and it sleeps 5 your own bathroom kitchen and tv, and also air conditioning all this for 65 a night

firefighterjosh
06-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 450ss
i know of one but it a few miles out and it sleeps 5 your own bathroom kitchen and tv, and also air conditioning all this for 65 a night

Do you remember the name? I may be intersted in that

450ss
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
yup i do but if i tell you then every yahoo up at silverlake will rent them up and then where will i stay for 65 a night sorry i cant leak any info out

firefighterjosh
06-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by 450ss
yup i do but if i tell you then every yahoo up at silverlake will rent them up and then where will i stay for 65 a night sorry i cant leak any info out

10-4 I am sure I can find it:D

fastfox
06-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
10-4 I am sure I can find it:D

if you do tell us