PDA

View Full Version : Stupid rappers

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 02:08 PM
you know that rapper akon well he is about to get sued big time for this ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1g8IhpUYEo

I garantee if that was me i would have got up and kicked that little ****s ***!!

mephyst
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't see that as a big deal... he threw him in the crowd, big woopty doo... He threw a ball at Akon's face. The kid deserved it... and its not like he didn't know better... the kid isn't a baby.

HB416EX
06-04-2007, 02:53 PM
First he's grinding a 15 year old girl now he's throwing kids.You need to edit the rapp to nigg.

06-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
I don't see that as a big deal... he threw him in the crowd, big woopty doo... He threw a ball at Akon's face. The kid deserved it... and its not like he didn't know better... the kid isn't a baby.

Seriously.

Why is it when some kid gets pushed at a rap concert its a big deal, but when some kid gets ****ed up at a rock concert its no big deal at all. Why is it that people try so hard to bring rap down? Go to youtube and type in Rap Sucks. A bunch of videos come up about how rap sucks. Go type in Rock Sucks. Nothing comes up. Wow, it seems like Rap haters are a little immature , posting videos of **** like that. But the people who listen to rap don't even care, and arnt that immature to post videos online saying rock sucks.

Grow up. Theres rock, and theres rap. You cant get rid of rap. Get over it.

Kickstarts-suck
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
:huh didn't look bad at all

CRich[814]
06-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
You need to edit the rapp to nigg.

lmao.

i think its kind of funny that he just threw the kid.

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I never said anything rap sucking, so i have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about.

I simply said "stupid rapper" because what he did is extreamly stupid and he is a rapper,

Man, people on this site try to start fights over littarly noting! :rolleyes:

Ruby Soho
06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
thats just stupid. and to who asked why no one cares when kids go up on stage at rock concerts, its cause musicians don't waste their time to throw their fans in the crowd. kids go up and do whatever, and the bouncers take care of it if it gets out of hand.

CRich[814]
06-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
people on this site try to start fights over littarly noting!

you misspelled literally and nothing.

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
you misspelled literally and nothing.

See what I mean!!
just playing, lol my bad.

06-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I never said anything rap sucking, so i have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about.

I simply said "stupid rapper" because what he did is extreamly stupid and he is a rapper,

Man, people on this site try to start fights over littarly noting! :rolleyes:

No, you said stupid rapperS. You put an S and that makes it plural. When you say stupid rapper, it means one. When you say stupid rappers, it means more than one. First grade, good stuff.

FIXED:chinese:

CRich[814]
06-04-2007, 03:22 PM
See what I mean!!
just playing, lol my bad.

im breaking your balls man. alot of **** around. just have to ignore it. or just pretend your tougher than the person on the other site of the monitor.

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Listen, you know as well as i do that rappers do stupid things to get in trouble, and that still isnt a hit on their "Music". So once again can you show me where i said rap sucks?

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
No, you said stupid rapperS. You put an S and that makes it plural. When you say stupid rappers, it means one. When you say stupid rappers, it means more than one. First grade, good stuff.

lol, First grade stuff? reread what you just typed

CRich[814]
06-04-2007, 03:28 PM
You put an S and that makes it plural. When you say stupid rappers, it means one.

when your trying to make someone sound dumb, do it right kids.

c450Razy
06-04-2007, 03:31 PM
lol, yeah that is what i was refering to.

killerofcrows48
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
lmao...second comment down

"Come on now...Akon was just practicing for his upcomong Midget Tossing Tournament."

ShiftFMX
06-04-2007, 04:13 PM
The only thing that surprised me in that video was how many white ppl were in the audience :p :huh

gncc025
06-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
The only thing that surprised me in that video was how many white ppl were in the audience :p :huh

i agree. that was kinda weird. like the whole audience was white lol.

ZeroLogic
06-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX

:ermm:

mx428
06-04-2007, 04:51 PM
when your trying to make someone sound dumb, do it right kids. It's "you're" not your.

Blue250X
06-04-2007, 06:06 PM
haha screw grammar guys! I thought it was funny how he took his shirt off...it must have restricted his throwing muscles.

450rRacer22
06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
c450Razy never said that rap sucks...however i will be the one to say it, rap sucks. lol sorry im just not a rap kind of guy the stuff they put in there songs is just ridiculous. then the way they act like in the video just makes it that much worse

06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
lol, First grade stuff? reread what you just typed

Oh god a typo. :eek2:

440racer66
06-04-2007, 08:16 PM
well both rock and rap have ther better areas and bad areas but who cares. if you dont like them dont buy the record simple as that and who cares about grammar on the net haha typos and slang and anything else is just gonna have to be tolarated on here its starting to get out of hand and just plain stupid

ZeroLogic
06-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Heres an idea. Shut up, don't moan and whine about something that gets you're panties in a bunch. If you don't like it stay away from it. Period! That simple. Don't go "oh all rappers are dumb" and this and that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, if you don't like it don't go and cry to everyone on the damn site. Talk it over like a normal mature human beings. I am tired of this site being turned to **** because of people arguing.:grr: :grr:

06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
you hurt my feelings:(

06-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Heres an idea. Shut up, don't moan and whine about something that gets you're panties in a bunch. If you don't like it stay away from it. Period! That simple. Don't go "oh all rappers are dumb" and this and that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, if you don't like it don't go and cry to everyone on the damn site. Talk it over like a normal mature human beings. I am tired of this site being turned to **** because of people arguing.:grr: :grr:

Dems sound like fightin' words.

Bring it on...(totally appropriate to this topic) BIZZ-OY.

the 97
06-04-2007, 08:32 PM
That’s funny. At least he didn’t rape any underage girls this time. That was a local show here. I probably would have went it I was not racing that day. Brook Hogan was there that day to. So you would expect her dad to be throwing people around right?

ZeroLogic
06-04-2007, 08:33 PM
you hurt my feelings:(

The truth hurts.

Originally posted by MrMan
Dems sound like fightin' words.

Bring it on...(totally appropriate to this topic) BIZZ-OY.

"...meet me in the Trap
it's goin down
meet me in the mall
it's goin down
meet me in the club
it's goin down
anywhere you meet me guaranteed to go down..."

06-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by the 97
That’s funny. At least he didn’t rape any underage girls this time. That was a local show here. I probably would have went it I was not racing that day. Brook Hogan was there that day to. So you would expect her dad to be throwing people around right?

Like a friggin' frisbee. HULK HOGAN RULES.

06-04-2007, 08:35 PM
The truth hurts.

"...meet me in the Trap
it's goin down
meet me in the mall
it's goin down
meet me in the club
it's goin down
anywhere you meet me guaranteed to go down..."

"They see me rollin'...they hatin'....Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty."

ZeroLogic
06-04-2007, 08:39 PM
"They see me rollin'...they hatin'....Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty."

You said you a gangsta
But you never pop nothing
We said you a wanksta
And you need to stop frontin'
You go to the dealership
But you never cop nuttin'
You been hustling a long time
And you ain't got nothing

06-04-2007, 08:43 PM
You said you a gangsta
But you never pop nothing
We said you a wanksta
And you need to stop frontin'
You go to the dealership
But you never cop nuttin'
You been hustling a long time
And you ain't got nothing

Aw naw' hell naw, man you gone and up done it.

ZeroLogic
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Aw naw' hell naw, man you gone and up done it.

Foshizzle.

Blue250X
06-05-2007, 07:28 AM
haha ^^^^ All that crap just made my day!.......fo sho:D

CHEVYZ
06-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Blue250X
haha ^^^^ All that crap just made my day!.......fo sho:D True dat yo!

06-05-2007, 08:46 AM
its a shame that MAINSTREAM rap has gone the route it has (witch is what everyone here is commenting about). There is quality and trash in any type of music, I could name off dozens of rap songs that you guys might not like, but you have to admit it took skill to make....

With that being said.... Akon sucks so bad, just another mainstream rapper that has no talent

gilliam2364
06-05-2007, 08:58 AM
speaking of no talent. that "this is why im hot. this is why this is why this is why im hot" song is one of the worst rap songs ever

06-05-2007, 09:22 AM
lmao this is why im hot song is so bad, even talib kweli had to make fun of it....and hes a concious rapper...

hip hop right now is into making catchy songs that will stay in ur head the whole day. basically all the south garbage like lil jon...its sad

miller821
06-05-2007, 10:01 AM
And to think I wasn't going to click on this thread; what a bummer it'd of been on my day if I hadn't:)

I haven't ever seen any rock singers throw their audience off stage... But I have seen a female cop lay some Law & Order down at a Drowning Pool concert:p

Robin Hood
06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Rap does suck.

06-05-2007, 04:22 PM
^^^ mainstream rap sucks....not all rap music does

Ryan
06-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man

I haven't ever seen any rock singers throw their audience off stage...

I seen some guy try to get on the stage when Gwar was playing, and Otoris (singer), toke his big rubber foot, and kicked him in the face and he flew off the stage. I think the dude felt honored :p .

Im a big fan of rock music, but I will listen to certain kinds of rap. But not mainstream rap. Its all a bunch of talentless junk. Stuff like Cage, Necro, Louis Logic, Eyedea and Abilities are good. All underground stuff.

I don't see a lawsuit for the guy who got thrown off the stage, but I could understand the one where he was dry humping a 15 or 16 year old girl on stage... I seen the video of it. She is pressing charges against him, but I didn't see her tryin to get away from him when it was happening :confused:

ZeroLogic
06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Where was Akon dry humping a 15 year old girl? I don't see it anywhere.

Ryan
06-05-2007, 07:05 PM
It was hard to find... I had to find it again...

http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/news/10112

She says she didn't want any part of it, and her father is sewing....

ZeroLogic
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Ryan

I think it would be good if I didn't comment on that.:grr: :mad: :rolleyes:

m.h.s.c.#527
06-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by 450rRacer22
c450Razy never said that rap sucks...however i will be the one to say it, rap sucks. lol sorry im just not a rap kind of guy the stuff they put in there songs is just ridiculous. then the way they act like in the video just makes it that much worse

u suck dont bash rap music cuz i like it all ,and just cuz u dont, dont say n e thing at all

mephyst
06-05-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm not even a fan of Akon, but the "dry humping 15 year old" thing is just stupid. For one, they were at an 18 year and older club, so she wasn't even supposed to be there. Two, she knew exactly what was going to happen and voluntarily went on stage... Three, who cares, she probably loved it.

miller821
06-05-2007, 11:47 PM

Lmao, And to think I had seen it all.... Seems as if she enjoyed it almost as much as he did.... But that Gwar thing woulda been awesome to see:p

06-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah not all rap is like that "ridin spinners" garbage....its sad that rap has gone the way it has and the majority of the population thinks it is barbage....some rap is crazy good, and it does take talent to make rap music...I am talkin about real hip hop, not some "this is why im hot" trash....

There are still a few rappers making good music like nas, talib kweli, kanye west, jadakiss, immortal technique, mos def...etc

I am a huge fan of rap, but i will never own a "G unit" album

But yeah Akon sucks anyways...lol, I dont even consider him a rapper...hes a singer...like 50 cent

06-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Honda86

But yeah Akon sucks anyways...lol, I dont even consider him a rapper...hes a singer...like 50 cent

You find me a part in any of their songs where they actually sing...I'll consider them singers. But until then, they only talk. Maybe even talk fast in their songs.

06-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah not all rap is like that "ridin spinners" garbage....its sad that rap has gone the way it has and the majority of the population thinks it is barbage....some rap is crazy good, and it does take talent to make rap music...I am talkin about real hip hop, not some "this is why im hot" trash....

There are still a few rappers making good music like nas, talib kweli, kanye west, jadakiss, immortal technique, mos def...etc

I am a huge fan of rap, but i will never own a "G unit" album

Have you ever listened to 50's album "Power of the dollar"? The one from before he got shot and all that. Its actually pretty good, compared to his new ****.

ZeroLogic
06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
There are still a few rappers making good music kanye west

He is a POS. I don't care how talented he is.

Ryan
06-06-2007, 04:06 PM
This is actual talent..... And this is a white dude.... Its Eyedea and abilities...'

edit*** I tried postin a music clip and it didn;t go throw... Download the group, "Eyedea and abilities" And hit the songs,,, Now or one twenty.

400EXtreme
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
that was pretty funny

mitch91
06-06-2007, 05:51 PM
I used to like coon tunes.

300EXrider356
06-06-2007, 06:09 PM

It seemed like the dry humping went on way longer than it should have lol:eek2:
Anyways theres still are some good rappers, like old school snoop and dre, and notorious BIG, even 2pac, but Akon has to be the most annoying person I have ever heard in my life, literally like a cat dying for 3 to 4 minutes.

Kaleigh
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM

I dont know about everyone else.. but i dont really think a 15 year old should be dressed like that..

06-06-2007, 09:24 PM
that 15 year old is just looking to get paid, its obvious...kanye can be an ***, but he does have some good songs....I love the old school hip hop...i am a huge 2pac and nas fan....nothing can top illmatic. Thats one of the best hip hop albums ever!!

CRich[814]
06-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Kaleigh
I dont know about everyone else.. but i dont really think a 15 year old should be dressed like that..

exactly. but who the hell does that. oh im going to just hump this girl in front of a few hundred fans. thats just odd.

i am a huge 2pac

all i listen to is fata, underoath, norma jean, nevea tears, etc, but tupac is the only rapper i listen to. not sure why, i just love it.

06-06-2007, 09:36 PM
2pac had some classic joints for sure...but you should really check out some of nas's material, especially illmatic...nas is acctually more lyrical then 2pac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2slNZqm6IU&mode=related&search=

nice to get away from all the garbage today and hear the piano and turn table solo in nas' 93-94 classic!!

CRich[814]
06-06-2007, 09:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2slNZqm6IU&mode=related&search=

if all rap was like this, id have zero problems with it. thats good ****. i honestly hate everything on the radio. its all the same and so damn annoying.

06-06-2007, 09:49 PM
i know, the trash they play on the radio is so bad and it makes everyone hate rap music....NOT ALL HIP HOP IS BAD...some of these guys are really skilled and can acctually rap (unlike akon, lil jon, 50 cent). Its annoying when people say all rap sucks. Thats like saying all rock is people screaming and cutting themselves, theres alot more to it. There is good and bad in any type of music and any organization. Its just the media only puts out the type of rap that goes "i got 22s on my truck/ and im still going through the clubs like i dont give a fuc k"

Crich, if you have a few extra bucks i would pick up illmatic by nas...i have basically all 2pacs CDs and they dont even come close to illmatic, I can play that whole album start to finish and its all VERY lyrical and quality songs...

Its sad to think where hip hop is right now. I guess people just have to support the rappers that still put out good music, like the underground artists, mos def, talib kweli, etc...

06-06-2007, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Gq0feRntU&NR=1

Its so nice not seeing some trashy girls, rims or flashy chains in a hip hop video for once!!

CRich[814]
06-06-2007, 09:59 PM
"i got 22s on my truck/ and im still going through the clubs like i dont give a fuc k"

thats how it is for 95% of it.

Originally posted by Honda86 Crich, if you have a few extra bucks i would pick up illmatic by nas.

im going to fye tomorrow, so maybe ill pick it up.

I guess people just have to support the rappers that still put out good music, like the underground artists, mos def

mos def on chappelle show. that was amazing.

CRich[814]
06-06-2007, 10:02 PM
mos def on chappelle show. that was amazing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiTRckKbYFQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiTRckKbYFQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
mos def is awsome, one of the best ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGvZ9aXg5Xs

Check out talib kwelis poetry...his album is just amazing. I bet alot of people on this forum wouldnt ever guess he was a rapper cuz he was dressed in a yellow sweater and clean cut. NO BLING BLING. A few other tracks that are worth taking a look at from him too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxSrVY_PzA --Just a quick rap with no music. Thats true talent.

Another great song is get by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rS57khbM0

I could go on all day and post tons of great hip hop tracks...its good music

Hookrone
06-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
I used to like coon tunes.

Thanks a good one. Have to remember to use that one. Didn't know people still use that word. Too funny

Ghost-Rider
06-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Akon sucks...... my 3-4 year old cousin sounds more like a man than akon the idiot.....and i jsut watched the vid of that girl..... just stupid, some poor arse black girl had fun at a club but her dad spent their wellfare on crack so he needs some cash.

JRP
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
exactly. but who the hell does that. oh im going to just hump this girl in front of a few hundred fans. thats just odd.

<b>all i listen to is fata, underoath, norma jean, nevea tears, etc, but tupac is the only rapper i listen to. not sure why, i just love it. </b>

hahaha im with you dude, i listen to hardcore stuff and i love 2pac, hit em up:blah:

CRich[814]
06-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hahaha im with you dude, i listen to hardcore stuff and i love 2pac, hit em up:blah:

haha hell yeah. today i was listening to waking the cadaver (not a huge fan, they're just insane) and my mom came upstairs and said wtf is this. so i turned on hit em up. and she still wasnt happy. i guess i need some toby keith.