PDA

View Full Version : ITP Quadcross MX tires

bentheurer
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey, i read about there in dirtwheels and a little online. I was wondering if anyone on the site has riden them, and what thier opinion was. It would be great if some one could post a picture of them on a quad as well.
Also, i am in need of new tires for strictly mx ridding( no trails, farms, roads, gravel, anything else). I am located in the NJ and PA area so i ride at Rausch Creek, Irish Valley, Atco, Dutchman, ect. I ride a z400 bored to 450 with 14:1 compression so there is decent power going to the wheels. I have been using ITP Holeshot MXR4's all around and liked them but i am wondering what you all think would be a better tire for my situation.

Thanks
ben

JW450R1
06-04-2007, 06:04 AM
yo, i ride in the same places.i also live in nj.i haven't riden with the itp tires.i've seen them thou,they seem soft,but there write up is good.i'm still thinking about buying them

pudamac12
06-04-2007, 11:16 AM
the only guy I know with the tires loves them. He brings a set of mxr6's to the track every week but says they aren't as good. They appear to hook up very well and the wear on them isn't looking to bad at all either

bentheurer
06-04-2007, 03:11 PM
it seems they only come in one size and they dont fit my hipers so what other tires would you say would be the next best thing
?

Over-land 450r
06-05-2007, 08:35 PM
i got a set of those for the Birch creek national. They are alsome tires. they are very soft. but hook up alsome.

Hey ben how often do u go to atco???

If you cant get those look into the Itp MXR 6s

DEVINF450R
06-06-2007, 10:06 PM
I am SUPER happy with my setup.... Kenda klaw mxf's on the front and holeshot sx rears.... the rears say for hardpack but they hook-up great everywhere, even in muddy loose holeshots. and the fronts are great for corners where bike ruts are, they don't slam in and out of them like my razr mx fronts did