PDA

View Full Version : Honda 250EX For Sale - Like New

shackkat
06-03-2007, 04:07 PM
05' Honda 250EX with less than 10 hours on the quad. My wife has only ridden it in circles around the lakebed. I doubt she's even hit 3rd gear.

Bike looks like new and even has the little rubber string things on the original tires.

Auto clutch and a great wife's/beginers quad. The only thing I added was a set of nerf bars and a twist throttle.

I'm in So. Cal but will ship if buyer wants to pay for it. I can build a crate. I want between $2800-3000 for it.

If I don't sell the EX I have to sell the race machine:
a 03' c-dale GLAMIS (only 55 made!) in perfect shape for sale. It has custom Axis front suspension ($1000) Extended A-arms (Moto -$800), Ohlins rear shock with the way better Glamis Valving, K&N Airfilter set-up, Killer Magura fat bars, and a bunch of other stuff. It has a 450 kit in a motor with 15-20 hours on it. Aftermarket Alba Team Graphics, Aftermarket seat, Etc.

I want between $3200 - $4200 for it depending what you want on it.

I rarely check this site as my passion is Motorcycles not quads. I have another c-dale and this one is just sitting. If your interested email: shackkat@yahoo.com or call 760-365-0968,