PDA

View Full Version : Lite weight battery.

bermbanger400
10-17-2002, 09:14 PM
check this out HpD sells them may be the hot setup for in air box battery.

Chef
10-17-2002, 09:19 PM
Notice how it says "Polaris ATV Model" down on the price part? Thats bad I think...

Pappy
10-17-2002, 09:23 PM
$149.95 and it will only last 1 year.....seen them before in lawn and garden applications. also ....there is a similiar one for race cars....lotta money for a lil life.;)

bermbanger400
10-17-2002, 09:42 PM
kenny are they really that unreliable?

i just seen that thought it was kinda cool didnt know anything about them first hand.im always looking for something different lol

alky reason the polaris part# is that HpD sells them and they specialize in polaris quads.

later.:)

Pappy
10-17-2002, 10:22 PM
well...like anything else there is good and bad. the ones i have knowledge of werent worth dog snot. they claimed alot ...charged alot...then were gone from our area. i honestly dont recall the name of that company but very similiar in the looks department. doing the larger capacity batter in an aluminum airbox is next too impossible. they are all designed for the stock battery and nuttin else. and unfortunately.......no one makes an affordable battery with higher cca's for that application...but if they do...i will be in the know and will tell everyone.