PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Dog

HB416EX
06-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Anyone see this movie.I thought it would be gay because Justin Timberlake is in it.I was wrong he was good in it,kinda made me like him.It was a very good movie and it's a true story.I highly suggest it.

06-02-2007, 02:16 PM
saw it in the theatre... and i thought the same thing you did...before and after...and yes it is a true story...

wvspeedfreak
06-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Haha,I was looking at it in the video store the other evening and when I saw Justin Timberlake in it I put it back on the shelf.I guess I will go ahead and watch it though.

troyleepred719
06-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Watched it the other day with my lady, thought it would be gay, but it turned out to be awesome, although thee kids brother, whoever he is, is a very annoying actor in my book. Awesome movie though, even though the ending is a little screwey.

One_Bad_400
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
ya... i really liked it... same ehre about justin... thinking he's a little ***got but he was pretty cool in the movie...

i didnt get to see the VERY end though... the lady's mom made her come home... cant really remember... i left right after they killed the kid in the hills... very sad...