PDA

View Full Version : Coal Creek, TN

waloud
06-01-2007, 11:08 PM
How are the trails there, as far as upkeep? It's been at least a year since I was there. I'm looking to go there the first part of July. Are they strict with kids and atv age limits? Do they have a campground on site? Thanks.

LRD450R
06-26-2007, 11:47 AM
it is oakridge tn not coal creek that the name of the park but it is a grate place to ride but thare a lot of big rock on the tril or we went but we foled the jeeps and stuff like that and they have diffent trals like were kids ride all the way up to extreme trils and u dont get fast on them but u will have a grate time

procircuit406ex
06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
They go from easy to extreme. Most of the trails we ride are fast, rocky, technical, and rutted. It does have a campground, and they do not have any age limits. They maintain the trails and keep them in great condition, there is a few that they do not maintain but they are marked

waloud
06-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Looks like I'm going to Harlan Co. Ky instead. I'm hoping to go back to Coal Creek later on this summer or in the fall. Thanks for the info. I enjoyed the first visit that I had at coal creek.