PDA

View Full Version : Not runnin right.

pastfast125
06-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Today I finally got the z out, changed oil and filter, new barnett clutch kit in, and new rear brake rotor. The quad sat pretty much all winter, rode like once or twice. After I did the clutch and all that I went for a spin, I went down the street, then pulled in the clutch to coast, then it died. Started, rode back to the house, it did the same thing. Then I started it and I put the idle where I wanted it, it was revving there fine, then it started idling lower and lower, got rough and stalled. Started it, it was back at high idle again, then did the same thing. WTF is goin on? Bad gas?

BossHogg
06-02-2007, 08:12 PM
do you know were i can get a top end head valve used or new:confused: :confused:

jherbie28
06-03-2007, 08:45 AM
make sure you carb is clean, if your jets are clogged(sp?) that could do it and make it run like chit, good luck man:D

pastfast125
06-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BossHogg
do you know were i can get a top end head valve used or new:confused: :confused:

not in my thread;)

And thanks jherbie, I think it's just bad gas cuz it was sittin all winter, so I'll try gettin rid of that and puttin some fresh stuff in, and if that doesn't do it I'll clean out the carb.