PDA

View Full Version : heading to the sandbox

DF400ex
05-31-2007, 10:48 PM
I just wanted to say that this forum and it's people are great! I've only been a member for under a year, but I've learned a ton. Anytime that I've had a question there was someone willing to share what they know. Thanks to all who have helped.

This is my last post for a while as I am deploying to Iraq for over a year. I cannot say when or where, but you can figure out when by the fact that this will be my last post for a while, lol.

Maybe I'll stick my HMMWV with an ATVriders.com sticker or something and post the pic up when I can.

Take care and enjoy riding... while I'll be missing it, lol.

Doober
05-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Be safe over there and thank you.

QuadJunkies
06-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Doober

Most definately.

whiteboycustom
06-01-2007, 07:14 AM
dont worry we had internet set up when we first got there, seein i was in the first group to go over there, they had rooms full of computers to get online and do whatever, they have huge booths with phones, idk if its still there but at the airport in baghdad they have a burger king, about every military base has a px(shopping center), they have huge chow hall's

anyways good luck with the deployment, once u get into country get us a addy and things u need im sure some will make up some care packages

Kansas400ex
06-01-2007, 08:12 AM
When my cousin was over there they'd let them on the computers to email home, etc. just about once a week.

Anyways Stay safe and God bless!

400EXTRA
06-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Best of luck stay safe

initall
06-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Best of luck and thank you

DF400ex
06-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom
dont worry we had internet set up when we first got there, seein i was in the first group to go over there, they had rooms full of computers to get online and do whatever, they have huge booths with phones, idk if its still there but at the airport in baghdad they have a burger king, about every military base has a px(shopping center), they have huge chow hall's

anyways good luck with the deployment, once u get into country get us a addy and things u need im sure some will make up some care packages

Yeah this is my second time going to Iraq. We had wireless internet in our rooms last tour. This time they are pushing people out into safe houses so there prolly will not be any internet there, but there will be on the bigger base. I'll have access at least sporadically so I'll be on occasionally.

Thank you all for the thanks.

ATV Chic
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Doober

x3:macho Thank you for all u do!

NPelletier
06-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Most definately.

blasterandy
06-01-2007, 01:50 PM
We'll be seein ya man. You make our country what it is and don't forget it. And if you ever need someone to write too. 7 Pine Creek Ct. Irmo, SC 29063 :D

Eviltanker
06-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Good luck Bro

trx400EXtreme
06-04-2007, 11:18 AM
be safe and thanx.