PDA

View Full Version : Whats better than warm fudge brownies fresh out the oven?

SGA
05-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Not much! I could eat the whole pan:blah::macho

Quad18star
05-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Howie , you making those magical brownies again ?? ;)

SGA
05-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Nah just plain jane brownies. Things were so good thought i'd share.
What kinda brownies yall got up in Canada?:D

07250ex
05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
sga mail a few up north for me :rolleyes:

nosliw
05-31-2007, 10:31 PM
who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

SGA
05-31-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
Cookies will work. This is the snack food corner in the kitchen.The GF's always telling me to put it in the cabinets, but its easier to reach and grab it when its out.

nosliw
05-31-2007, 10:49 PM
damn.

i'd probably slip into anaphylactic shock if i stepped in the same room with that much sugar.

brownies?
dairy milk?
candy/pop?

what's your cholestoral? :D

eat a carrot homey :blah:

06-01-2007, 04:38 AM
how is that wavy bakon treating you?

Quad18star
06-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Nah just plain jane brownies. Things were so good thought i'd share.
What kinda brownies yall got up in Canada?:D

I'll mail you a few and you can tell me how you like Canadian Brownies . :D

Howie ... you da man ..... I'm lovin' the cookie corner !!! LOL I love sweets also ..... I got myself a snack/junk food cabinet though ...:p MMM MMM MMM Pop Tarts !!!!!!

Ace Sixx
06-01-2007, 05:03 AM
Warm apple pie?

ZSK
06-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Warm brownies are not for me. Put them in the freezer.

SGA
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
damn.

i'd probably slip into anaphylactic shock if i stepped in the same room with that much sugar.
brownies?
dairy milk?
candy/pop?
what's your cholestoral? :D
eat a carrot homey :blah:
Haha, the truth is I dont eat that many sweets. The fruit cups and apple sauce is what I normally eat maybe a cookie or two. Also carrots and bananas alot.
I had a lot of people visiting memorial day weekend and most of what you see is left over from that plus I try to keep snacks around for my 17 year old son and his friends that are always over.
Want your kids to hang around your house with thier friends? Keep the refrige full, dont hang all over them and you'll have a house full.

ATV Chic
06-01-2007, 01:07 PM
All i gotta say is

[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/sexyatvchic/homer-drool.gif

400exrider707
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Haha, the truth is I dont eat that many sweets. The fruit cups and apple sauce is what I normally eat maybe a cookie or two. Also carrots and bananas alot.
I had a lot of people visiting memorial day weekend and most of what you see is left over from that plus I try to keep snacks around for my 17 year old son and his friends that are always over.
Want your kids to hang around your house with thier friends? Keep the refrige full, dont hang all over them and you'll have a house full.

Aint that the truth, I know me and my buddies used to just go where the food was.

jherbie28
06-01-2007, 01:42 PM
who gets the dog treats?:p

mitch91
06-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
who gets the dog treats?:p

Hahahaha. One of my dads friends wife was getting annoyed with him hammerd n telling her to make him food, so she took soft dog food fryed it and he ate it.

06-01-2007, 03:06 PM
brownies by themselves...so so...milk by itself so so....but put them together like that and you got one volatile combo there......O O O O ...sorry about that just a couple drops of drool on the screen there....:D

Scott-300ex
06-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Yeh warm brownies are good but at least get 2% milk!!!!!

:huh

Aceman
06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
No one has mentioned brownie a la mode?!?! Milk is good but ice cream is great!

SGA
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Yeh warm brownies are good but at least get 2% milk!!!!!
:huh

Whaaat!! :o

It is 2%! Whole milk is good but its fattening. 1% is like white colored water.

Hmm what to talk about next, my trip to the goodwill for a used dresser and all the good stuff for cheap I found?:cool:

06-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Not much! I could eat the whole pan:blah::macho

WRONG!

I am. :macho

Scott-300ex
06-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Hmm what to talk about next, my trip to the goodwill for a used dresser and all the good stuff for cheap I found?:cool:

Ha, thats the only place I shop, mainly for clothes.

SGA
06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Its been almost two weeks since the last pic, the brownies all got eaten, heres whats going on in the snack corner right now.

CRich[814]
06-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Its been almost two weeks since the last pic, the brownies all got eaten, heres whats going on in the snack corner right now.

thanks for the update man. appriciate it. i was wondering how your snacks are stacking up.

but in all seriousness, i was riding some bmx a day or two after you made this thread, and really wanted some brownies because of it.

SGA
06-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Thought I would make this thread about the brownies just for fun to start some conversation. I'll add to it with whats going on lately , chime in and add on if you want.

Went to the Goodwill and found some good clothes for cheap. 4 polo style shirts,3 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of pants and one button down all for 16 bucks. Score! What I didnt know was ive gained a few pounds and all the large size stuff I bought was too small except this one XL shirt. Yeah I know it needs ironing since I washed it, but whos complaning for a dollar.
I guess Ill just donate back the stuff I couldnt wear and buy some extra large stuff, after all it is for a good cause.

SGA
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Went to a XC race this weekend in middle GA on a hunting plantation. 4000 acres I think the announcer said it was. Ive been helping my nephew out pitting at the last 4 races, he races a bike in the SORCS series. The sorcs series is small but well ran, much more laid back than a GNCC and everyone is freindly. I'd say 225 bikes and 40 quads at each race.

Darn it was hot but a good day for sure he took 2nd in his class. They had BBQ dinners cooking at the track saturday night and selling them. Now that was some GOOD eating!
They even had homemade ice cream churning in the walk in deer freezer. Yes you read right, in the deer freezer. Made sense to me once I thought about it a sec, what other kind of freezer would be outside at a hunting plantation?
I wanted some ice cream, but there just wasnt room after that 1/2 chicken BBQ plate with baked beans, cole slaw and sweet tea.

Most of the races are 3 hours or so from me but I dont mind, its fun camping, meeting new people and sucking down a few suds.
They also have a good turn out on quads.
At the SORCS race in Wrens GA four weeks ago Taylor Kiser and Santo Derisi ran and yes they walked off from the pack, placed 1st and 2nd I think.

Heres where we camped, my red SUV and my tent until I can get me a pop up camper, with A/C of course.

firefighterjosh
06-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Good will is the shizzle!

SGA
06-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Had enough of sleeping on on a foam pad the last few races so i brought a full size air mattress this time, Of course forgot the air pump so I got smart and opened the big dump valve on it, stuck it on the car tail pipe and blew it right up. Took less than a minute and I slept great. Still holding air fine the next morn.

Quad18star
06-13-2007, 05:08 AM
No wonder you slept great Howie ... there was probably a small leak and you were gassing yourself . LOL

Scott-300ex
06-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thought I would make this thread about the brownies just for fun to start some conversation. I'll add to it with whats going on lately , chime in and add on if you want.

Went to the Goodwill and found some good clothes for cheap. 4 polo style shirts,3 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of pants and one button down all for 16 bucks. Score! What I didnt know was ive gained a few pounds and all the large size stuff I bought was too small except this one XL shirt. Yeah I know it needs ironing since I washed it, but whos complaning for a dollar.
I guess Ill just donate back the stuff I couldnt wear and buy some extra large stuff, after all it is for a good cause.

Man you got ripped off! LoL, I bought 20 shirts the other day, button up long sleeved collars, a few t shirts in there for like $5. LoL, Stuffs cheaper over here I guess.

And SGA, that looks like a moon bounce. :D

JOEX
06-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

And SGA, that looks like a moon bounce. :D
That crossed my mind too:p