PDA

View Full Version : NJORVP. How is it? Im going there Saturday.

damian600
05-31-2007, 08:27 PM
NJORVP. How is it? Im going there Saturday

sickyfz
06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
HEY STAY HOME AND RIDE ROUND YOUR HOUSE. U WILL HAVE A BETTER TIME. LOL

Hookrone
06-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by damian600
NJORVP. How is it? Im going there Saturday

I think i might go in a couple weeks.
Read this thread
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=232893

warriorxcr1
06-01-2007, 02:19 PM
the track has been maintained well lately.... good time for sure.

just go early ;)

damian600
06-01-2007, 04:32 PM
we will be there before it opens. Does it get crowded?

warriorxcr1
06-01-2007, 06:29 PM
11-1 is when the people start to come.....the morning is usually really good though. you can get 3 hours of solid time

damian600
06-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks, coming from Long Island so I hope its worth it.

damian600
06-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks, coming from Long Island so I hope its worth it.

deathman53
06-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I can agree with, sickyfz, the track(thats if you can call it a track) gets boring very quick. Right now the track is groomed like a tt track with 4 long flat, non-exciting jumps. You probably will be much better off going to walden mx track, also, it probably closer to you also.

warriorxcr1
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
he might not have just gone for the track. the whole enviornment isnt that bad...... its cool to ride some trails and get a few jumps in.

the family element is there, and its a safe, legal place to ride. bottom line.

Crazy lil punk
06-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
he might not have just gone for the track. the whole enviornment isnt that bad...... its cool to ride some trails and get a few jumps in.

the family element is there, and its a safe, legal place to ride. bottom line.

x2, good call ant

sahlberg
06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
i have a utility quad but when i go, i rent a 250ex. It's pretty fun. Been there prob. 5 times lol. Was there a few weeks ago and the lips on the jumps were pretty good! I guess since i dont get to jump a lot like that getting 5 ft. of air and stuff, it doesn't get boring for me but if you jump big a LOT, i guess it'd be considered boring. I like it there, just kind of strict.

I went down to the pit near the entrance to the Extreme Atv track or whatever it is (the main track when you first enter the park for quads) and theres a pit at the bottom. It was a weekday and NOBODY was down there. i wheelied across the pit and the guy threatened to take away my memebership. Just be careful with what you do and weekdays there's barely anybody there. I think there was 3 other people all day on the track all at diff. times....weekends=crowded

deathman53
06-06-2007, 08:08 PM
"Extreme Atv track ", haha, more like a little kiddies track. Go to a real track and you will see something very different. I'm into mostly mx, so my tastes are quite different. They are really bad about people being off the property because they got alot of flak from the cops and rangers about people parking there and riding everywhere, BUT njorvp's property. Its so bad with them that I got yelled at for riding my dual sport in, Its 100% street legal!!!! I stopped in just to talk to my friend who was there, they wanted me to trailer/truck it in/out, making a huge fiasco for a stop by trip.

sahlberg
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
lol, i said 'extreme atv track' because i couldnt think of the name...i meant the Expert track since thats what theycall it...

and how the hell did you get a quad street legal in jersey?!@?!?

Once i get my 400ex or 450R, i'm definately going to be going to some real tracks...dam, i cant wait haha

Hookrone
06-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by sahlberg
l

and how the hell did you get a quad street legal in jersey?!@?!?

"Its so bad with them that I got yelled at for riding my dual sport in, Its 100% street legal!!!! "

deathman53
06-20-2007, 04:08 PM
its a dirtbike, that I got the title past dmv on, its not a quad. I would love to have a street legal quad, I doubt that is happening almost anywhere in the country, but a few states.