PDA

View Full Version : Race Proven,All rebuilt 300ex MUST GOOO

Bubba ryan 17
05-31-2007, 06:24 PM
hello We re done the whole quad we finished it in september of 2006 and i have to move up to a 450 and we are trying to sell it the bikes has 8 grand into it.This bike has won me a championship in dirt track racing it is very fast and very slick looking.the oil has been changed after every race and washed the bike only has 2 races on it and it beat everyone by half track. No doubt about it if you want to be a champion right heres the bike for production air cooled. It woops on many 450s with the right rider and will be competitive in indoor motocross.we bought the bike in january 2006 and in september is when we starting doing all the mods to it.it came out to 10 grand with out my sponcerships but the time has come and i need to move up and i am asking for a low price.
here are the mods done to it
Curtis Sparks Exhaust
Stage 2 Hot Cam
G.P.P Big Valve Head
Wisco Piston
Durablue +4 Axel
250r A Arms Stock Length
AC Grag Bar,Front Bumper
AC Nerf Bars
Magnum 1500rpm Rev Box
Quadralizer Sway Bar
Duel Rate Shocks
Renthal Sprockets
DG Bullet Carrier
LoneStar Anti Vibe Steering Stem (Chrome)
Pro design Tether
Uni Air Filter
Maier Race Plastic
Hoosier Flat Track Tires- ITP HoleShots
BadBrush Custom Graphics + Seat Cover
Hison Clutch Plates
Curtis Sparks Timing Chain
Protaper bars
and lots more every singal bolt is new and every single nut is new we did not cut any corners on this bike

You are looking at a very nice race ready Honda 300ex. Ther is alot of sweat ,blood,work,and pride into this quad. We are asking 4,500 best offer for this quad if you have any questions or any concerns for this quad you can contact me at THETTHAMMER@aol.com My Name is Ryan.

We do have many pictures of this quad if you would like to see them just email me and ill be glad to send them

If i do not have any intrest of anyone on here i will be putting it on ebay in a week or so

Bubba ryan 17
05-31-2007, 06:26 PM
the price is wrong the lowest i will go is 4,200