Luke24
05-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi, Where to ride in Indiana?

jrwisehart
05-31-2007, 04:49 PM
id try either laurel or attica

Scott-300ex
05-31-2007, 06:30 PM
I hear the Badlands are in Indiana, right next to IL, in the southern area. I would like to go sometime I live in St. Louis, and its only like 2 1/2 to 3 hours away.

jhood12
05-31-2007, 09:43 PM
actually we just had a new park open up right north of Clinton Indiana called Mule Ridge....If you do a search for Mule Ridge offroad park you will find it....I have been there a few times....they got some pretty good hills...Attica is a good time...although I have more fun at Loreal or known as Haspin Acres..Also if you buy a pass you can ride at Lincoln Trail Motosports in Casey, IL....Its a very good place to ride...I used to race there...Hope this helps

gilliam2364
06-02-2007, 09:45 AM
I like Attica and Mule Ridge. Havent been to Haspin or Casey yet, but plan to go soon. Going back to Attica tomorrow, so if anyone is going stop and say hi. ill be in a maroon youkon with a white 400ex and a black 400ex and a gray 250r.

ATV Chic
06-04-2007, 09:08 AM
I have a few ?'s about Mule ridge, We want to go there for the first time this weekend. Does anyone know how many acres it is and do they have any pro shops there? How does it compare to the Badlands? Thanks in advance :)

gilliam2364
06-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I believe its around 500 acres, I'm not positive on that though. They do not have any pro shops. We personally
like attica better, but they have good trails and some really good
hills, a lot of fun. Hope this helps you :)

ATV Chic
06-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the info. We had an awesome time at mule ridge. I LOVED the trails thru the woods and their mini mx oval with some fun jumps. The owners were great and we really had a kewl time. I will be going bac there very soon!! :D

firefighterjosh
06-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
Thanks for the info. We had an awesome time at mule ridge. I LOVED the trails thru the woods and their mini mx oval with some fun jumps. The owners were great and we really had a kewl time. I will be going bac there very soon!! :D

Wheres mule ridge? Central, south northern?

ATV Chic
06-12-2007, 06:22 AM
It is on 63 a mile south from the Newport Chemical Depot. Just north of Terre Haute. It is right off of 63. We actually missed it and had to turn around lol very nice wooded acerage.

See Web Site (http://www.muleridge.com/index.htm)

Raptor68
06-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Mule Ridge was definitely a good time. It's about 500 acres with lots of trails over some rolling grass hills, nice woods with varying degrees of difficulty, lots of creek crossings, as well as 20 or 25 jumps set up on this one trail in an open grass field. I will definitely be going back! They do have a store with some parts and accessories and a concession stand.

firefighterjosh
06-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
It is on 63 a mile south from the Newport Chemical Depot. Just north of Terre Haute. It is right off of 63. We actually missed it and had to turn around lol very nice wooded acerage.

See Web Site (http://www.muleridge.com/index.htm)

thanks! its sounds like a great place to take the 4x4 quads:D