View Full Version : kx125 for sale?

hondamx82
05-31-2007, 04:03 PM
anybody have a kx125 they want to sell

(NO OLDER THAN A 2004)

please post photos if u have them

yamaha250f
05-31-2007, 07:02 PM
Dude get a 250f you will be way maore than happy. But its your bike jmo.

hondamx82
05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
i dont have enough money for a 4 stroke or i definitely would....trust me they are way better

ZeroLogic
05-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Two strokes are better, cheap fun and takes skill to ride, more then a four stroke imo. Also don't get a Kawi go with a Yami or Honda.

coolex
05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
zerologic im selling my atv for a 125 bike,, want a 4 stroke but to much money to buy and maintain, i wanted a cr but herd bad things about them, i herd yz's are they best the kawi and zuki are close then honda, but do u know of any bad things about the kawi that hapen, cuz right now its either a yz or kx for me, unless i can find a nice works cr for cheap

coolex
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
zerologic, how hard was it to learn to ride ur dirtbike, because im comign off of a 250ex lol, so i have to learn 2 wheels, more power, 2 stroke powerband, twist throttle, and clutch lol so itll be a steep learnign curve

ZeroLogic
05-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by coolex
zerologic, how hard was it to learn to ride ur dirtbike, because im comign off of a 250ex lol, so i have to learn 2 wheels, more power, 2 stroke powerband, twist throttle, and clutch lol so itll be a steep learnign curve

You need to be in shape to ride. Be very careful when you hop on a 125 or any two stroke, once you hit that power band it is very hard to let off of the throttle. Thats how I first fell off my bike. You need balance and need to learn how to use a clutch to your benefit. Once you learn how to ride a two stroke you won't want a four stroke. You have to learn when to pull in the clutch so it won't bog down and rev it up and when to gas it. You'll get use to it fairly quickly. I'd stick with the Yamahas, Mine hasn't gave me a bit of trouble besides my dumbass brother crashing into a tree with it. Kawis from what I heard were nothing but problems with the motor and especially the cylinder.

coolex
05-31-2007, 08:31 PM
o thanks soemone actually told me to start workign out if ur gettign a dirtbike, cuz its not like couchracing :devil: JP, and yea ive been subscribing to motocross action and racer x for about 6 years now so i know a couple tricks n stuff lol, i guess ill have to change my sig if i get a yz:D i just had it there for the atv's cuz all my friends yamaha atv' broke

ZeroLogic
05-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by coolex
o thanks soemone actually told me to start workign out if ur gettign a dirtbike, cuz its not like couchracing :devil: JP, and yea ive been subscribing to motocross action and racer x for about 6 years now so i know a couple tricks n stuff lol, i guess ill have to change my sig if i get a yz:D i just had it there for the atv's cuz all my friends yamaha atv' broke

Not just Yamahas, all quads break. Their an endless money pit.

coolex
05-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Not just Yamahas, all quads break. Their an endless money pit.

tell me about it my 250 has no brakes i have to get new brake likes up front and take apart the rear end for the pads, just to sell it never ending, but ill be happy when i get rid of it