PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz vs. Rashad Evans Who Wins?

reptikes
05-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Who do you predict to take this match up?

I myself like Rashads fighting style, and he's getting better and better with every fight. I'll take Rashad. Althought Tito winning wouldn't suprize me.

ATV Chic
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
Tito, he's a bad mofo. Even though i think he's a jerk for all the crap he put Dana through:ermm:

trx400EXtreme
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
Tito, he's a bad mofo. Even though i think he's a jerk for all the crap he put Dana through:ermm:

ya he shoulda fought dana. Anyway tito's gonna whoop his arse.

HB416EX
05-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic

What Tito did was actually good for the fighters.Dana tried to get away with paying them nothing.Tito stood his ground and got paid what he deserved and opened the door for other fighters to get paid big money.Dana was a dick in this situation just as Tito is a dick in every other situation,except this one.

I take Tito in this fight but it will be another boring Tito decision.

AtvMxRider
05-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Tito

duke416ex
06-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by HB416EX
What Tito did was actually good for the fighters.Dana tried to get away with paying them nothing.Tito stood his ground and got paid what he deserved and opened the door for other fighters to get paid big money.Dana was a dick in this situation just as Tito is a dick in every other situation,except this one.

I take Tito in this fight but it will be another boring Tito decision.

I think they are talking about when Tito and Dana were supposed to fight and Tito didn't show.

I hope Tito would win, I am sick of Rashad.

trx400EXtreme
06-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
I think they are talking about when Tito and Dana were supposed to fight and Tito didn't show.

I hope Tito would win, I am sick of Rashad.

yep...

JIMTED79
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
Who do you predict to take this match up?

I myself like Rashads fighting style, and he's getting better and better with every fight. I'll take Rashad. Althought Tito winning wouldn't suprize me. Rashad is not that good of a fighter, look at his last fight, salmon beat his *** the first round at what rashad is supposedly best at. To give rashad credit he did go out side the box in round two and KO'd salmon with a awesome high leg kick. Tito all the way.