Renthal bars
Powermadd hand guards
Moose EZ-pull clutch lever

Extras

PRM front bumper
PRM swinger skid
DG a-arm skids (for 250R -arms)
Tusk nerfs
PRM 6-pack rack (not installed but included)

Wheels/Tires

stock honda wheels painted black
front Irazr 22/7/10
rear kenda knarly 20/11/9

extra parts

stock exhaust system
extra powermadd mount kit
maier hand guards
service manuel
extra brake pads
extra sprokets and chain
stock bars
various other stock parts

Motor was just rebuilt this past winter, valves adjusted, jetted. frame was redone this winter as well, everything was stripped and painted black. a-arms were just rebuilt with new bushings ect. runs strong for a 300ex. motor has a small leak around the base gasket, doesnt leak enough to need to add oil between changes, just seems to seep out a little over time. the clutch and springs are new. the suspention is great, the combination i have on the bike works great, handles great landings dont even compare to a stock 300. the bike has less than 10 hours on it since the rebuild, just changed the oil and filter, cleaned the air filter and lubed everything up. only thing this bike needs is finished up, like

starter button/light switch need relocated off the bars, it wont fit with the hand guards.

needs rear hub spacers, my honda shop doesnt have them in stock, its a $10 part that spaces the hubs from the axle, i cut sections of steel pipe and made my own, but to make it perfect you would need to buy some, my work fine though.

you will need to do the reverse mod, very simple check out the DIY section on here there is step by step instuctions. I will probably end up doing this before its sold as long as i have enough time.

other than that is ready to go, runs good. looking to sell or trade im asking $1950 or possible trade, only trades im interested in are 4-wheelers and dirt bikes.