PDA

View Full Version : Gibson Rebuildable 7 way adjustable Steering Stabilizer

EX_stunter
05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
has anyone used these? also will they fit on a 01 250ex? i really need a stabalizer but cant find any compatible with the 250ex...help!

http://www.kandkatv.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=237_53&products_id=225

EX_stunter
05-31-2007, 06:34 AM
bump...any help?

ZSK
05-31-2007, 07:49 AM
The dampners themselves are all quite similar. YFZ, 250R, 400ex the only variable is the mounting. Measure your frame tube diameter and the diameter of your steering stem (at the planned mounting positions) and then call one of the companies who sell the dampners. You're best bet is probably one for a 400ex.

Denton, Gibson, SRP, Muscle, Viper are all the same stabilizer with a different sticker.

EX_stunter
05-31-2007, 03:01 PM
thanks man

05Z400rdr
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
I just got one recently. i did one mx race on it and a couple mx 'rides' on it. i LOVE it...it is sooooo much better riding now with it. i used to get SO much arm pump....i have to say i think this stabilizer got rid of at least 90% of my arm pump. with how much it will cost you, you will deff not be disappointed. very awesome product!

as far as finding one for your quad, like ZSK said, measure the diameter of your frame in the front and the steering stem and measure the distance inbetween them. call gibson, ask them if they have one for your quad n if not give them those dimensions and they prolly have one for another quad that will work.

Landon

n if you want a pic of how it kinda goes, give me your email n ill send one from my phone to you